1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hilton Head Island

Discussion in 'US Cities' started by PS523, May 17, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Do it to keep busy

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PS523

PS523

Driving:
    UberX
    We need to get together. Uber is moving us around like rats and we are taking all the bait....

I started driving 3 weeks ago and I have been studying the surge's and how drivers dart to the surge area, even from Savannah...

In a small market like this there is a MUCH better way for us to make $$ and tips...
    The key is in scheduling driving time to keep the island in a surge scenario......

If interested drop a line here and or let me know if anyone has a facebook or other method of connection for HHI?

2. PS523

PS523

Driving:
    UberX
    Need at least three members to add a reply to this post in order to get HH added as a city....

3. Smiffpop

Smiffpop

Driving:
    UberXL
    Add Hilton Head. I normally only drive Friday or Saturday night. I was doing pretty well until a couple of weeks ago. Seems like the summer killed it.

4. Add HHI, see how they dont let you post anything here!!! HiltonHeadIslandUBER.XYZ

5. Uber monsters on HHI make at least $300 a week, why not add the city? Reply if you think HHI should have it's own forum!!
    /maps/place/Hilton+Head+Island,+SC/@32.1834696,-80.8174362,12z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88fc79dc8ed319ad:0x2ce5a67aeba2283d!8m2!3d32.216316!4d-80.752608

6. Just because they said PLEASE DON'T
    $200 guarantee when you become a driver in Atlanta and complete 20 trips. Use Invite Code: scottw2557tue WORK

That's an invite code, not a promo code. When will HHI get it's own forum, nobody is going to post
    if the city isn't even listed. Hilton Head Island Uber, show you care.

7. The Bluffton/Hilton Head area definitely needs a forum. As of now, I look in the Savannah forum, for posts.

8. - All Uber / Lyft rules for gated communities (plantations) in Hilton Head and Bluffton, SC ( as of 7/30/18) -

The following is a detailed list of which gated communities (plantations) charge fees for Uber, Lyft, or both on Hilton Head Island and in Bluffton. This took a long time and many calls. "PASS" simply means the guest needs to call in a pass for you, or maybe speak with the gate guard as you bring them home.

HILTON HEAD

Sea Pines: Uber > Free | Lyft > $10

HHP: Uber > Free | Lyft > $10

Palmetto Dunes: Uber > Free | Lyft > $15

Shipyard: Uber > Free | Lyft > $10

Indigo Run: PASS

Long Cove: PASS

Palmetto Hall: PASS

Port Royal: PASS

Wexford: PASS

Windmill Harbour: PASS

BLUFFTON

Rose Hill: Show Driver's License

Moss Creek: Open (free entry)

Belfair: PASS

Berkeley Hall: PASS

Colleton River: PASS

Hampton Lake: PASS

Hampton Hall: PASS

Sun City: PASS

Hilton Head Lakes: ?

OldField: PASS

Palmetto Bluff: PASS

You're welcome. ;)

Lyft is bleeding money by not working out deals with Sea Pines, Hilton Head Plantation, Palmetto Dunes and Shipyard Plantation.