• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Highlight of Coachella!

RUSSREED2.0

What's this money thing everybody speaks of??

How did LBGP treat ya?
It went fairly well. Nothing like yesteryear and times gone by. BUT MEH.. nothing is. On a very sad sad sad note. It’s super quiet outside today. Like shhhhhhhhhh... I know it’s Spring Break, but not even a rustle of leaves.

uberer2016

Coachella is a fad that's quickly dying. They need something new and fresh. Those artists are so boring. I tried watching the youtube livestream but couldn't watch the stream for more than 5 minutes. I would kill myself if I had to spend like 8 hours watching them perform live.

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Coachella is a fad that's quickly dying. They need something new and fresh. Those artists are so boring. I tried watching the youtube livestream but couldn't watch the stream for more than 5 minutes. I would kill myself if I had to spend like 8 hours watching them perform live.
rs_1024x683-190415011754-e-asia-blackpink-jaden-smith-GettyImages-1142494880.jpg

Doesnt help, having a korean group performing in Korean 🤭🤭🤭

PacificCoast

It's gotten too big, too commercial and mainstream. Private and after parties are just as big as the festivals itself, and the influencers have taken over.

LoveBC

@Korean Ant those surges you saw looked like this in reality.

2ADB6CB2-E7E0-4C35-A5EE-5E1BC606CF6F.jpeg

That surge was all house party walk of shame pax.

Cell service sucks a fat yellow mamba down in that edge of town. Also most of those streets are no stopping so not many places to stage.

Korean Ant

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Korean Ant those surges you saw looked like this in reality.

View attachment 312396

That surge was all house party walk of shame pax.

Cell service sucks a fat yellow mamba down in that edge of town. Also most of those streets are no stopping so not many places to stage.
The only drivers who need to be out there r Black/SUV n the local X drivers.
Im not gonna lie...on friday afternoon, i staged at UCLA with both DFs on to Coachella...after about 5 hrs i only made it to Westho so took both DFs off n worked the city...it sucked a fat yellow mamba 🐍🐍🐍

LoveBC

$150? I think that’s a bit much lmao
There were plenty of times that UberXL was quoting higher than Black out there. You can bet for damn sure Uber was sending those pings to the clueless ant that would be happy with base + $7.50

B807EA8E-0A50-40CB-ABE6-DF35C9110817.jpeg

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Uber kept track of which drivers look at Fare Detail often and which ones just smile and hit the instapay button never knowing they just got shafted.

somedriverguy

Uber pays more when the ride is long, but it’s rare to get one of those
But still less than whatever your percentage SHOULD be.
Post automatically merged:

There were plenty of times that UberXL was quoting higher than Black out there. You can bet for damn sure Uber was sending those pings to the clueless ant that would be happy with base + $7.50

View attachment 312402

In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if Uber kept track of which drivers look at Fare Detail often and which ones just smile and hit the instapay button never knowing they just got shafted.
So THAT'S why I don't get any pings ...