• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Highest flat surge

Taksomotor

I think I saw $17 once. The highest I actually got was $12, and it was with a long pick up. I took it, figured $12 is like a pay for the trip to the pick up destination. Ended up with a decent ride to the hot market area too.

TPAMB

$18 at the airport used to be common. During special events or New Years Eve, I've seen as much as $28.

brentb31

$21 here in Indy. Highest I have ever driven through was $13 with $5 core quest on top of that.

BCS DRIVER

The highest I've seen is $13. But sometimes it's not the amount but how many of these you can get in a short period of time. The area shown in the pics is a popular bar/club area catering to short ride university students. In less than an hours time I picked up $45 in surge.
SS1.png
SS2.png
SS3.png
SS4.png
SS1.png
SS2.png
SS3.png
SS4.png

Last edited:
Boston it caps at 40?
No clue if that's true but this past summer, I got a couple for $45 from Gillette. It was later in the night and I think most drivers had give up with the traffic leaving the stadium. Got one going right down the road and then got one going back to Boston. Most of the $30-35 have been in Newburyport.

I'm confident it will not look like that this summer. A girl can dream though lol

Ssgcraig

No clue if that's true but this past summer, I got a couple for $45 from Gillette. It was later in the night and I think most drivers had give up with the traffic leaving the stadium. Got one going right down the road and then got one going back to Boston. Most of the $30-35 have been in Newburyport.

I'm confident it will not look like that this summer. A girl can dream though lol
I got a couple $38's from Newburyport. I saw Gillette with $40's this past season. Too far for me.

#professoruber

$32 because I wait until the surge builds. I have two options here, get a decent trip with a surge adjustment (this trip paid out $60 and was less than 5 miles) and repeat. This flat surge crap is for the amateur ants. Getting that surge adjustment is how you make money these days.

Ozzyoz

Flat rate surges are for the desperate, these are childsplay. Do real men jobs, delivering food is better. I wonder if we have a Door Dash forum on this forum

UberXking

$180 few years ago. $50 recently for long trip started as $12. I've had dozens of $12's if you want a string of surge best to never accept while on a trip.

Ozzyoz

$180 few years ago. $50 recently for long trip started as $12. I've had dozens of $12's if you want a string of surge best to never accept while on a trip.
Why allow the current rape? Isn't this business all about deteriorating the driver? It is why Rakos user on this sub went all Ape, the Uber drove him bananas