Highest fare wiped out by Uber

limepro

It may be under review, if they hit a certain amount they do that. I would email support just in case.

DriveDriveDrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The customer was irate and had been very drunk. For this trip to not be paid, it would really be hard for me to continue driving like I do. I drove over 40 hours his week and this really kicked me in the girl parts.

ato72543

It is under review. If a fare reaches a certain point and does not show up that is exactly what is happening. I have had that happen to me like 3 times before so give it 24 hours or so and after that if it still does not show up contact them.

DriveDriveDrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When it was first calculated I was getting $319 for the fare, when it came back 24 hrs later the ride was calculated at $249

Attachments

wk1102

Email uber and explain... keep at it be persistent but professional. Be nice, you want to not piss off the csr.

Tell tjem tje rider knew the surge, blah blah blah..

HoneyGirl

The same thing happened to my sister who also drives for Uber. She wrote to them and they recalculated the ride in her favor.

HotRodriguez75

I can stress the importance of investing in a dash cam.

Whenever I email Uber, which they adjusted a fare once, I always add that the ride is documented on Video and Audio and is available upon request. I have never had to go back and forth with them. They adjusted back the fare, applied tolls, and given cleaning fees immediately.

Atom guy

$425 in one day, with 1/2 of it being surge? I find it hard to sympathize when my market NEVER SURGES and it would take me a week to earn that.

Attachments