higher fares yada yada..who really cares if they go out of business

bobby747

we all @@@@@ and complain....we get the raw end alot..do drivers really think this thing is going to last..if they fold...go back to doing what you did before. at least you will pay more sss...have workers comp....i am so tired of hearing my pay is going to get cut, and fares will rise. i am a phila . wav . and earn more than most as xl x and wav.....just so tired of reading and hearing it...i promised the wife by christmas i would lose this turkey....and not far from that 10g bonus...
i work 5 days a week last 2 years...
i started to do black 5 years ago..and now each week so much energy is lost on negative work and on here....this job is not work 2k a week as we are like drug addicts to this silicon valley dick heads who make us chase surge..play head games....
i have a gift to tune all off ..many years in sales most will never have this gift. like here . if so much bad stuff run away from reading...

MiaJay

we all @@@@@ and complain....we get the raw end alot..do drivers really think this thing is going to last..if they fold...go back to doing what you did before. at least you will pay more sss...have workers comp....i am so tired of hearing my pay is going to get cut, and fares will rise. i am a phila . wav . and earn more than most as xl x and wav.....just so tired of reading and hearing it...i promised the wife by christmas i would lose this turkey....and not far from that 10g bonus...
i started to do black 5 years ago..and now each week so much energy is lost on negative work and on here....this job is not work 2k a week as we are like drug addicts to this silicon valley dick heads who make us chase surge..play head games....
i have a gift to tune all off ..many years in sales most will never have this gift. like here . if so much bad stuff run away from reading...
I agree completely.

Uber burn in hell

It’s only a matter of time.