Hi, my friend. If I want to be an UberPeople, how do you think it?

Emily Zeng

I don't want a job that needs to stay indoors all the time.

Then I think UberPeople is a good choice.

At least I don't have to stay in the office every day, I can meet different friends every day and help them reach their destination.

So I came here, and I want to get your suggestion. Btw I am a female.

Thk so much.

dryverjohn

Emily, you won't meet many friends and your opinion of the human race may change, for the worse. I suggest you deliver food, you will make more money and people will be very happy when you arrive. Postmates gives a guarantee on your income, varies by market.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily Zeng

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Emily, you won't meet many friends and your opinion of the human race may change, for the worse. I suggest you deliver food, you will make more money and people will be very happy when you arrive. Postmates gives a guarantee on your income, varies by market.
Why do you think that I will change my opinion of the people? Did you meet some not so good thing about it?:confused::confused::confused:

Deliver food, it sounds great, I will think about it, but not for money.

Emily Zeng

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you will be a welcome addition to UberPeople. If you decide to drive there is a lot of very helpful information on this website.
Indeed, I think so. There is a lot of experience here, and there are many friends who are willing to give advice. Thk you.:smiles::smiles::smiles:

Ahh gotcha. Doing it for the food. :wink:
:wink::wink::wink: Yes, sometimes good is more important than money. Haha.

Is this another Lolinator alt or what
No. I'm serious.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But I can be in Mountain View tonight if you need
Odd? Isn't this a very common question?:frown::frown::frown:

You seem like a wonderful person. I am sure you will meet some great people on your journeys. Keep us posted.
Thanks. When I have been to the USA at the first, I found that my journey will be great. Of course, I like to communicate with you, so I will always be here.
:wink::wink::wink:

Elmo Burrito

Aaaah! Best advice I can give you?
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king. Who is the one eyed man? That's up to you to figure out.

dryverjohn

Before any more of you tell her to drive Ask yourself if you would want your daughter to be an uber driver. I certainly wouldn't Funny thing is the foulest mouth comments and communications I hear are from drunk women

KK2929

Yes. Night shift maybe not that safe. But why do you think I am ruined?:wink::wink::wink:

They did not write that you are ruined. The statement means, " If you drive the night shift, you might be ruined by its' affect on you. "

Before any more of you tell her to drive Ask yourself if you would want your daughter to be an uber driver. I certainly wouldn't Funny thing is the foulest mouth comments and communications I hear are from drunk women
----

Yep, I agree with that, especially the use of the "F" word, like it makes them one of the guys, and and not necessarily drunk. Recently had three ( two men, one woman ) executives from downtown L.A. talking business . Only one using "F" was the woman.

Emily, believe none of what you hear and little of what you see when drivng . NEVER loan money, I do not care how sad the story and never give out too much personal information.
Your job is to drive from point A to point B. Nothing more. Work the day hours ONLY until you get a little more experienced with people.
It is not a cookies and giggle world that you are entering. Yes, people do lie and they will take advantage of you if you allow and smile at you while they do it.
Good Luck.

Lin Jackie

I am new to NC and Uber, why you think she shouldn't drive? I just signed up with Uber. I was told driver makes good money. Any good advice is welcome. No hate reply please.