Hi-Jack my sound system

OldUncleDave

I don't have my aux cord put out where they can see it. I just tell him I don't have one. My old truck we had to pull over to pair the phone if they wanted to do Bluetooth which I always tell them we're not doing. Unfortunately this truck they're able to pair it with out any assistance from the driver or the owner🙄 so besides my three phones I have three strangers phone saved to my Bluetooth. I can't figure out how to delete them LOL but the good thing is since the bluetooth available spots are already taken no one else can pair their phone so I guess it kind of works
I have turned off my Bluetooth in my system. I don't need it (Sirius radio) and I don't want some snot playing DJ.

Donshonda

Aux, Bluetooth, all adapters for all phones. I carried it all. I only did the bar crowd. Group of 6 get in my XL, my first question is who's the DJ??
Loud as you want... I got factory Subs in the back. Its only 10 min of my life, what do I care? my hearing sux as it is, working in a factory all my life.

Always made $40-$50 in tips every Saturday night. Paid for my Gas.

Hornplayer

Is there some reason you don't simply tell then "No"?

BTW, I keep a flash drive plugged into mine, loaded with mp4 files of the music *I* like.

Ssgcraig

I ask what an awx is, make them say the actual word auxillary, then proceed to tell them I don't have one. I have a charging cord, that's it. I love now pax are not allowed in the front seat. Those entitled people who think they can touch a persons stereo without asking now sit in the back.

I think since I have an XL vehicle, I will not allow people to sit in the front ever again for a X ride.

DJJoeyZ

There is a rubber dohicky you can buy that plugs into that jack, same shape and size as the plug but with a flat black (whatever color the rubber is) that makes it look like there isn't a port there. Like you cheaped out and didn't get that option.
Actually meant to keep them clean and, sadly, no I don't know what they are called.
Some call them USB port caps, others call them USB dust covers.

Uberguyken

I wish someone would get in my car and even put their arm out toward my radio.... That would not end well

images (1) (8).jpg

SinTaxERROR

I wish someone would get in my car and even put their arm out toward my radio.... That would not end well

View attachment 494789
One day I will take control of your radio Ken... and I will make sure it is forever stuck playing 70’s disco... :roflmao:
Post automatically merged:

I don't have my aux cord put out where they can see it. I just tell him I don't have one. My old truck we had to pull over to pair the phone if they wanted to do Bluetooth which I always tell them we're not doing. Unfortunately this truck they're able to pair it with out any assistance from the driver or the owner🙄 so besides my three phones I have three strangers phone saved to my Bluetooth. I can't figure out how to delete them LOL but the good thing is since the bluetooth available spots are already taken no one else can pair their phone so I guess it kind of works
Just change the pairing code from 0000 to something else... the odds of them guessing the code is similar to winning the Pick 4 on the lottery 😂

Monkeyman4394

Hi all

New to this forum and started to drive for Uber this year. This happens constantly. Whenever somebody gets in the passenger seat, they immediately want to use my "AUX". After they plug their iPhone into my car play, they think they are a DJ. In a span of a 15 min ride. they can play up to 5-7 songs because "this is their favorite song". These are people between the ages of 21 - 26. I was thinking of just telling them straight out - I'll allow it but, you can't be a DJ. I even thought of "If you can explain to me what "AUX" stands for, you can plug your phone in.

What do you think?
Why is anybody sitting in your passenger seat?