Hi i am back

Super Uber Driver

Hi i am back. Did everyone miss me ?.

I have great news. Ride share will be legal in Queensland within the next 8 days!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy i think i will change my Avatar.

Raywood

Hi i am back. Did everyone miss me ?.

I have great news. Ride share will be legal in Queensland within the next 8 days!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy i think i will change my Avatar.
You mean slave labour and $5/hr will be legal again in Qld Yiiihhhhaaaaa

Oh Qld Gov don't know what to do about ride share review and will argue till at least Wed 31/Aug !

Super Uber Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Told you it would happen within a week. We are now brothers with the Taxi Industry. Low interest rates time to increase my fleet. Funny when i was told by TMR 2 weeks ago that it was coming. Compliance dropped right off. The new Avatar symbolises the union & friendship between ride sourcing & the Taxi industry. Time to make money.

mustafa_p

I made the most I had in months for a Friday night. Strange thing was, only one of the trips was surge! No signs of TMR also.

NZShaker

You need to set goals dont worry what other people say they make...i did $150 last night roughly same hrs as you and im happy with that as i have a nightly goal and as long as i make that its all good.

If you in Uber for the money your in the wrong game.

mustafa_p

^^^ this is exactly it! Don't worry about everyone else and what their goals are Fuzzy.
As long as you are happy with how you go.

Friday nights haven't been that good for me lately, but when it's like that, I call it a night and head home. I am yet to regret doing that!
I only work from 5-6pm to about 10pm as I don't want drunks in my car! Haha

Super Uber Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am feeling a little bit of negative energy out there. I came back from self imposed exile to help. I even changed my Avatar. Maybe i need to ramp up my contributions to the forum. Yes i know there is a silent majority of you , who want to be kept in the loop.