Hi guys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am now driving taxi. After so many years wanted to have a change. Dun want to join grabcar because once I convert my grabtaxi account to grabcar. It takes 3 months to convert back if I want to switch back to taxi. Because I sees many uncertainty in driving private hire. Incentives dunno can last how long. Fare structure they suka suka change.

ericcyow83

I am now driving taxi. After so many years wanted to have a change. Dun want to join grabcar because once I convert my grabtaxi account to grabcar. It takes 3 months to convert back if I want to switch back to taxi. Because I sees many uncertainty in driving private hire. Incentives dunno can last how long. Fare structure they suka suka change.
Then why you still want to drive PH?

stevewish

The 3 months serves as a penalty for the switching to regular taxi. It loses the 20% fare commission and just get few cents for each booking. Anyway, taxi seldom takes grabtaxi booking unless pickup point is near and destination is ideal for whatever reasons.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The 3 months serves as a penalty for the switching to regular taxi. It loses the 20% fare commission and just get few cents for each booking. Anyway, taxi seldom takes grabtaxi booking unless pickup point is near and destination is ideal for whatever reasons.
Wrong. For me I take a lot of grabtaxi booking because can choose destination. But uber no destination that's something that holds me back. I seldom street pick.