Hi from saint Petersburg,fl

Spence1097

Hi there, yes a fellow driver here in Tampa/St Petersburg. I drive part time and have been for about 6 months, what about you?

Punkiebruster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ive been driving for just over a month, i really enjoy it. I drive mostly st pete area. I do mostly part time also whenever i get a chance to drive anyway.

Spence1097

Yeah driving is an experience for sure. I am mainly in Hillsborough County but once a ride takes me to Pinellas I hang out down your way a bit too. How are the rides after Ray's games? Do you get any longer rides or are they all short?

Punkiebruster

The longest i got so far was adventure island. Hey are u having issues with the app right now mine is giving me an 401 error code wont let me on

Spence1097

Adventure Island is a haul from down there.....what about after the Rays...are they local rides or back to Hillsborough? App is working for me currently but that could change....I and many other have issues frequently. Try restarting your phone if you haven't yet.

Punkiebruster

Ive only picked up a few and it was only to where there car was parked. I found pickbups from there are complicated cause its hard to find the passangers.

Punkiebruster

I know tomorrow is first friday and downtown supposed to be good, this will be my first, first friday on uber.

Spence1097

This should hopefully be a real good weekend with the holiday all over the area. Summer so far has been overall pretty slow. You normally drive at night/days or both?

Carena

Hey,

I'm about 50 mins from Tampa. Davenport to be exact. I'm new myself, this is my 4th week. I'm think I'm already bored with driving though.