• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hi All

Gamers

I've been with Uber for almost a year, it's been a roller coaster ride but all positive. Uber has been growing to so many areas in NC that I hope to gain some insight from people here. Elon and Burlington areas is where I usually drive and Chapel and Durham is on the other side of me. If any drivers have any suggestions please send me a note. I did notice there is no Piedmont Triad Area city which covers winston-salem, high point, greensboro, elon, and burlington areas.

Gamers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not exactly sure of the total number of trips, but have learned and still learning tons of things whille driving.

The most recent is always the address we get pinged with may not always be the address the rider is at.

I find myself explaining the uber app to the riders on a constant basis.

There are times I get yelled at for going to a confirmed destination when the riders decided mid trip to go somewhere else(different bar) and not say something until we get there, then complain about another trip and then tell me they going to give me a low rating...

tm0101

Is it really worth the money driving in the Burlington, elon area? That's where I live and was thinking about driving.

Gamers

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you drive within the times for the incentives it is, which is usually Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It really depends on the demand, Elon has a much higher demand then Burlington. I'm am evening driver so I can't say what the day demand is like.