Hey Uber, here’s a new idea for u...

Gibman73

Hasn’t anyone mentioned or noticed? Pre the new rigged surge Uber had the map ghost white for the vast majority of time. Then as soon as they figured out how to make surge work in their favor surge is magically all over the map again...

warsaw

Stop with the lies.

Driver sitting in dark red with $7.50 on the screen, gets sent 3 pings with $1.25, $1.75 & $1.50. Driver says f u Uber, no more lies, goes offline and takes a break. Had enough of your abusive ways.

View attachment 314213
Glad you're not drinking the Kool-Aid.

Uber needs to understand that we're not little kids chasing their colored zones or blocks. We're mostly desperate ants needing to put food on the table and not feel like being screwed every time we turn the app on and drive.

JLaw1719

Glad you're not drinking the Kool-Aid.

Uber needs to understand that we're not little kids chasing their colored zones or blocks. We're mostly desperate ants needing to put food on the table and not feel like being screwed every time we turn the app on and drive.
Lyft is the same. They have this annoying video game level up type jingle that goes off continuously when you’re inside their absurd power zones/new prime time. Lately, with how dumbed down the apps are and clearly tailored around brand new drivers, I finally feel ashamed of being a driver.

JPilla

You have to refresh your map because uber leaves up false siege on maps. I take advantage of sticky surge zones. Drive closer, set a short destination, then drive out and let them pay you sue on a base fare :wink:
Post automatically merged:

My whole strategy is now revolved around what can make uber lose money.
Post automatically merged:

Although, I haven't driven this week. $3.50 is a slap in the face I can skip.

BeansnRice

Lyft is the same. They have this annoying video game level up type jingle that goes off continuously when you’re inside their absurd power zones/new prime time. Lately, with how dumbed down the apps are and clearly tailored around brand new drivers, I finally feel ashamed of being a driver.
I was ashamed after my fifth month driving when I realized how Uber had trained riders to look down on drivers and not tip.

It was then I realized many pax look at us like zoo animals. Uber treats us like shat on shoes.

It seemed like a legit service to provide in order to earn income.

I was waaaayyyyyy wrong.

The joke is on me or IS me I guess Uber execs and BigDog would say.

Jaredgeorge29

I was ashamed after my fifth month driving when I realized how Uber had trained riders to look down on drivers and not tip.

It was then I realized many pax look at us like zoo animals. Uber treats us like shat on shoes.

It seemed like a legit service to provide in order to earn income.

I was waaaayyyyyy wrong.

The joke is on me or IS me I guess Uber execs and BigDog would say.
And let me guess you still drive

DirtyRead

The reason you get the lower fare request is because every other driver is doing the something, passing on the outer edge requests until they the top dollar request. The higher the surge the more Uber makes. They want the high surge rides as much we do but they want all the request unlike most drivers.