• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

"Hey Nice Car!!" Hope you don't mind if I smoke in here

lcwashinc

&%$@!* heads get in compliment what nice car I have 5 min later. They light a joint thinking I wouldn't notice the smell or smoke. I give them props for rolling the windows down! Told them to &%$@!* off and of course once again Old Town
Would have been easy to dial 911. What a disrespectful as^ hat!!

iPHX

Get the cops involved and you will likely be arrested/charged for possession even though it wasn't yours. Kinda like the guy that called 911 and filed a police report over his stolen bag of weed. Lmao.

YourPrivateDriver

@@@@ heads get in compliment what nice car I have 5 min later. They light a joint thinking I wouldn't notice the smell or smoke. I give them props for rolling the windows down! Told them to @@@@ off and of course once again Old Town
Puff puff pass

Lexrx

I had someone start Vaping and was like oh it does not smell?? I am like but seriously now I am inhailing chemicals??? It’s bad enough we have to pick people up that smell of smoke, but them thinking it is ok to smoke or vape in a car is rude.

I've had a few ask if they could vape (no) and 1 woman take a puff, supposedly accidentally w/o thinking first. She was genuinely apologetic about it. I rarely have this issue during the day.