Hey Coachella, Everybody having fun?!

Lennie

Hey Uber drivers in the CV! I see we got enough drivers today to host the Coachella Festival, so even tho it's months away I just wanted to give a shout out and say...Let's rock n' roll!!!

RogerJS

Where did all these drivers come from?
Lyft sure has pooped out a lot of new recruits in the past couple of weeks .. It went from a couple of drivers in the desert during the day to dozens !
And Ubers are packed in as tight as a major business area.. Hopefully there will some drop off with the 117 degree heat ?

Beur

Lyft sure has pooped out a lot of new recruits in the past couple of weeks .. It went from a couple of drivers in the desert during the day to dozens !
And Ubers are packed in as tight as a major business area.. Hopefully there will some drop off with the 117 degree heat ?
Don't hold yo ur breath, last night 4 hours $6.56. Good thing I was only out to have jack change my cabin filter

Lennie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where did all these drivers come from?
They come from Moreno Valley, Yucca Valley, Beaumont, Idyllwild, Redlands and we have plenty of us locals as well.
I was online for 5 hours yesterday but no rides.

Beur

They come from Moreno Valley, Yucca Valley, Beaumont, Idyllwild, Redlands and we have plenty of us locals as well.
I was online for 5 hours yesterday but no rides.
Well I don't feel so bad about my 4 hours and $12.56. $4 Uber cancel because the idiot didn't understand I don't pickup at the red barn and $6.56 + $2.00 tip on Lyft.