• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Heroin?!

Rog’O Datto

Disclaimer: I have been sitting on this story for 3 months. I was the newbiest of newbs. It’s nearly 3 am on a Sunday morning. I’m strolling the aisles of Wally World after the drunk shift. I have forgotten to turn the apps off. I get a ping that is pretty much right across the street. Red Roof Inn, I have subsequently found out that if you need hardcore drugs this is where you go. So I pick up two perky 20-something dudes in town for a wedding. They want to go to their car at a gas station about 50 miles away. I hit the interstate and during the course of the ride they enlighten me about their experiences before I apparently rescued them from two coyote uglies that they were fine getting “road-head” from but didn’t appreciate their womanly wiles enough to pay for a room. Ten minutes from their exit they passed out. Dead to the world. I get to the destination and attempt to rouse them. Attempt more and more and more. After 20 minutes the best I can get is mumbles and the guy in the front tries to shift my phone mount like it’s a 5 speed. I say “If you don’t wake up and make sense RIGHT NOW I have to take you to the ER”. Guess what did not happen? Yeah, so we get to the ER, I explain the situation. Three nurses run out like someone is dying. They do nerve pinches for 10 minutes before these @@@@ers wake up. I still have pictures of these bastards passed out in my car. The head nurse made them check in and told me the only way any of this makes sense is if they injected heroin right before getting into my car. ?

ariel5466

If I were in that situation I wouldn't take them to the ER myself, I would call 911 wherever we were and let the professionals deal with it. We're not ambulances. You got very lucky. Especially since it turned out to be a likely OD. They could've died in your car on the way to the ER. An ambulance would've been able to get to you a lot quicker than you got them to the hospital and they could've administered Narcan immediately.

SinTaxERROR

They could've died in your car on the way to the ER.
How do explain that cleaning fee to Uber or Lyft? Do you send multiple pics of the dead pax to Rohit? Do you produce a receipt from a funeral home for body removal services?

Do you tell your future pax that they are sitting right where the last dead pax was sitting?

Is this the proof of concept for the new Uber Hearse service?

Look at the bright side, at least if they were dead, they could not rate you. You never know, this may have been the trip that got you that elusive 2* rating.
:laugh:

ariel5466

How do explain that cleaning fee to Uber or Lyft? Do you send multiple pics of the dead pax to Rohit? Do you produce a receipt from a funeral home for body removal services?

Do you tell your future pax that they are sitting right where the last dead pax was sitting?

Is this the proof of concept for the new Uber Hearse service?

Look at the bright side, at least if they were dead, they could not rate you. You never know, this may have been the trip that got you that elusive 2* rating.
:laugh:
If anyone can joke about people dying from a heroin OD and still be funny, it would be you ?

Another Uber Driver

Down the road; come Junko Partner;
You know he was loaded, as can be;
Yeah he was knock-down; knock-down loaded;
You know he wobbled, all over the street...................