Here's how I got stuck in Mexico

SadUber

Since I was there a long time, I feel like I have so much to tell, but I don't know if any of it will really be very interesting for this board.

Basically, I headed out to Monterey Airport to stay in Neuvo Leon back in the first month of January per the request of Javier, an airline pilot from Mexico. He wanted me to make a Rays Magos video for his kids down in Mexico since I showed him a Santa video I made. He was able to get me my ticket and I would just have to pay for my hotel and expenses.

So, it was a long trip to Mexico. You can imagine how exciting it was when I got to the airport. It was like a different country. It WAS a different country!!! So I pulled out my phone and recorded everything going on at the airport.

It was pretty simple passing through customs, although I unfortunately learned that a box I packed for making the video had been stolen or misplaced. It included lots of things for special effects like fireworks. Fortunately the professional 3 Wisemen costumes made it through without getting stolen.

Javier (at the beginning of the trip) was very friendly and talkative to me as we drove to his place. He was excited to point out different sites and things out on the street. I was getting sensory overload! Unfortunately, I recorded so much video inside the airport, that I used up all of my memory on my phone, so I couldn't record driving through the streets, so I had to go back and start deleting some of that footage.

Next day Javier and his wife took me to a church in the city and then to a Mexican market (it was just like something from the movies!) People were selling things like meat hanging in the streets and were dressed like real Mexicans. I kept expecting everyone to check out at the end of their day like actors at Disney World or Williamsburg, but that's the way they really were! Things were really cheap there, so I bought a black cowboy hat, belt, a pancho, and other Mexican things so I could fit in good. I forgot to mention...the women were SO hot there! Again, I had to go back to my phone and delete more videos of the airport and driving in the streets the night before to capture these sights.

There's a game I kinda place in my mind whenever I am bored like sitting in traffic or sitting in a mall. I hold my breath until I see a woman that I would like to "be with." (I make a rule for myself they can't be under 18 and can't be over 50). Sometimes when I play this game in Minnesota, I almost pass out, until a heavy woman goes by who I reluctantly accept in my mind just to take another gasp of air. Here I almost never had to hold my for very long! Javier saw me holding my breath and gasping and he asked if something smelled bad. I tried to explain the game I was playing and he kind of laughed and told me how that city is well know for its women. They dropped my off at my hotel with my things.

That evening, I asked staff at my hotel about some good bars I could go to (they spoke English) so they ordered a taxi for me. The driver spoke no English but he knew I wanted to go to a Mexican bar. He took me to a place that was kind of a run down dive bar in the outskirts of town. I felt WAY out of place walking in there, and I could see many eyes staring at me. I went up to the bar and ordered “una cerveza” and successfully did international commerce on my own!

I sat at the bar drinking beers and then these 2 Mexican women called me over to their table. They were a little chunky (ok, a lot chunky), but I didn’t care! They were asking me questions and laughing so loud when I didn’t understand. I was getting pretty drunk and fun now, so I did some magic trick for them with their beer bottles. They screamed in amazement, and shortly, these two big women pulled me to dance with them. I got a phone call from Javier at that time asking where I was. I yelled where I was, but I could barely hear him so I hung up.

I had to go pee, when I went in the bathroom, I saw that there were several guys occupying the cattle trough to pee in, and the toilet in the stall was overflowing with brown poo! It was like nobody flushed it for a week, yet kept using it! I finally decided to go outside to receive myself. I went outside to pee. These 3 guys followed me out. Amigo one said “hey man, you like Mexican women?” “YES!!! I yelled. They are so nice!!” They talked to each other and went back inside, and I proceeded towards a wall down the street to pee behind.

When I got back inside, I saw the chunky women were already dancing with some guys with white hats. No problem… they were only warm up anyhow. Then those 3 guys that came outside called me over (well, only one spoke English). They asked me where I was from and I said I was from way north of the wall. They asked what brought me to there, and I told them my job did. They asked what my job was and I told them I am an Uber driver. Then one of them came back from the bar with a beer for me. We clinged our bottles together “Arriba, Abaho, Adayntro” and drank our beers. Now after this beer, I got really drunk but I was having so much fun now! I was even much drunker than I was at my class reunion the year before! I don’t remember too much about what happened then, but Amigo 1 told me that he had woman friend that wanted to meet me. He showed me her photo on his phone and she was like SUPER hot! I thought he was joking, but then called on the phone and told me she was on her way there and I could almost certainly "get lucky with her". They asked if I wanted to meet her, and I said “SI!"

I went outside with them (to relieve ourselves again) and they told me we should wait until their female friend arrived. Amigo 1 went into his car, Amigo 2, stayed kinda by the door to smoke, and Amigo 3 (a younger looking one, probably a teen) followed me back to the wall. He had a can of spray paint and was painting on the back of the wall. I had seen graffiti so many times before, but my first time actually meeting or even seeing a graffiti maker! I asked him for the can, and I sprayed a smiley face on a great big cactus on the other side of the street (it was a huge one, just like in the cartoons!). I was laughing really hard at my humor. I don’t really remember too much then. Amigo 3 didn’t speak English, and I kept asking when the woman was coming. i was falling down a lot and he would help me up.

I remember a car pulled up to me and the door opened up and I got pulled into the back. You can imagine how frustrated I was to see it was Javier and a friend of his. I tried to explain to him I had to stay there, but I don’t really remember much more.

Next day, I woke up from a really bad hangover in my hotel, and then I was in horror I couldn’t find my pouch that had my money and passport! I finally built up the courage to call and tell Javier, and he was no longer Mr. Nice. He was came to pick me up and he was really crabby. He drove me to that bar and asked inside, and I retraced my steps from the door to the wall. I saw the cactus with paint dripping down the side, and I saw that one of the Amigos had painted “UBER” on the wall and I imagined they did it because they I told them that was my job.

Well, I looked and looked, and never found my passport\money pouch. You can imagine how sick I felt in the stomach at that time. So that’s basically the story of how I got stuck in Mexico!

Last edited:

tohunt4me

For a small donation to the arts guild
You get your name on the wall.

Not good if you get an x across it !

Cklw

You were an easy mark.

Once again, way too many holes in story. You said almost laid 3x, there was not even one in that story, just dancing with 2, and a photo of one from the guys who robbed you

SEAL Team 5

It was pretty simple passing through customs, although I unfortunately learned that a box I packed for making the video had been stolen or misplaced. It included lots of things for special effects like fireworks.
How in the hell did you transport special effects fireworks on a commercial flight? Did you follow the HMTA? I stopped reading after this because I know that your story is FOS, just like Damsel's.

Cklw

How in the hell did you transport special effects fireworks on a commercial flight? Did you follow the HMTA? I stopped reading after this because I know that your story is FOS, just like Damsel's.
SadUber. It wasn’t stolen, it was confiscated by officials, just be glad you didn’t end up like that marine who spent time in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn with a rifle.

That is assuming your tale is true.

steveK2016

The ending is missing. How did you survive in Mexico without money? How did you get home? Thats a more interesting story.

SEAL Team 5

SadUber. It wasn’t stolen, it was confiscated by officials, just be glad you didn’t end up like that marine who spent time in a Mexican jail for making a wrong turn with a rifle.

That is assuming your tale is true.
Gun powder residue from fireworks admits a distinctive odor that any trained canine would easily be alerted to at the baggage holding of the departing airport. That bag would have never made it on the plane and Sad Uber would have been detained and arrested in Minneapolis.

Rakos

Since I was there a long time, I feel like I have so much to tell, but I don't know if any of it will really be very interesting for this board.

Basically, I headed out to Monterey Airport to stay in Neuvo Leon back in the first month of January per the request of Javier, an airline pilot from Mexico. He wanted me to make a Rays Magos video for his kids down in Mexico since I showed him a Santa video I made. He was able to get me my ticket and I would just have to pay for my hotel and expenses.

So, it was a long trip to Mexico. You can imagine how exciting it was when I got to the airport. It was like a different country. It WAS a different country!!! So I pulled out my phone and recorded everything going on at the airport.

It was pretty simple passing through customs, although I unfortunately learned that a box I packed for making the video had been stolen or misplaced. It included lots of things for special effects like fireworks. Fortunately the professional 3 Wisemen costumes made it through without getting stolen.

Javier (at the beginning of the trip) was very friendly and talkative to me as we drove to his place. He was excited to point out different sites and things out on the street. I was getting sensory overload! Unfortunately, I recorded so much video inside the airport, that I used up all of my memory on my phone, so I couldn't record driving through the streets, so I had to go back and start deleting some of that footage.

Next day Javier and his wife took me to a church in the city and then to a Mexican market (it was just like something from the movies!) People were selling things like meat hanging in the streets and were dressed like real Mexicans. I kept expecting everyone to check out at the end of their day like actors at Disney World or Williamsburg, but that's the way they really were! Things were really cheap there, so I bought a black cowboy hat, belt, a pancho, and other Mexican things so I could fit in good. I forgot to mention...the women were SO hot there! Again, I had to go back to my phone and delete more videos of the airport and driving in the streets the night before to capture these sights.

There's a game I kinda place in my mind whenever I am bored like sitting in traffic or sitting in a mall. I hold my breath until I see a woman that I would like to "be with." (I make a rule for myself they can't be under 18 and can't be over 50). Sometimes when I play this game in Minnesota, I almost pass out, until a heavy woman goes by who I reluctantly accept in my mind just to take another gasp of air. Here I almost never had to hold my for very long! Javier saw me holding my breath and gasping and he asked if something smelled bad. I tried to explain the game I was playing and he kind of laughed and told me how that city is well know for its women. They dropped my off at my hotel with my things.

That evening, I asked staff at my hotel about some good bars I could go to (they spoke English) so they ordered a taxi for me. The driver spoke no English but he knew I wanted to go to a Mexican bar. He took me to a place that was kind of a run down dive bar in the outskirts of town. I felt WAY out of place walking in there, and I could see many eyes staring at me. I went up to the bar and ordered “una cerveza” and successfully did international commerce on my own!

I sat at the bar drinking beers and then these 2 Mexican women called me over to their table. They were a little chunky (ok, a lot chunky), but I didn’t care! They were asking me questions and laughing so loud when I didn’t understand. I was getting pretty drunk and fun now, so I did some magic trick for them with their beer bottles. They screamed in amazement, and shortly, these two big women pulled me to dance with them. I got a phone call from Javier at that time asking where I was. I yelled where I was, but I could barely hear him so I hung up.

I had to go pee, when I went in the bathroom, I saw that there were several guys occupying the cattle trough to pee in, and the toilet in the stall was overflowing with brown poo! It was like nobody flushed it for a week, yet kept using it! I finally decided to go outside to receive myself. I went outside to pee. These 3 guys followed me out. Amigo one said “hey man, you like Mexican women?” “YES!!! I yelled. They are so nice!!” They talked to each other and went back inside, and I proceeded towards a wall down the street to pee behind.

When I got back inside, I saw the chunky women were already dancing with some guys with white hats. No problem… they were only warm up anyhow. Then those 3 guys that came outside called me over (well, only one spoke English). They asked me where I was from and I said I was from way north of the wall. They asked what brought me to there, and I told them my job did. They asked what my job was and I told them I am an Uber driver. Then one of them came back from the bar with a beer for me. We clinged our bottles together “Arriba, Abaho, Adayntro” and drank our beers. Now after this beer, I got really drunk but I was having so much fun now! I was even much drunker than I was at my class reunion the year before! I don’t remember too much about what happened then, but Amigo 1 told me that he had woman friend that wanted to meet me. He showed me her photo on his phone and she was like SUPER hot! I thought he was joking, but then called on the phone and told me she was on her way there and I could almost certainly "get lucky with her". They asked if I wanted to meet her, and I said “SI!"

I went outside with them (to relieve ourselves again) and they told me we should wait until their female friend arrived. Amigo 1 went into his car, Amigo 2, stayed kinda by the door to smoke, and Amigo 3 (a younger looking one, probably a teen) followed me back to the wall. He had a can of spray paint and was painting on the back of the wall. I had seen graffiti so many times before, but my first time actually meeting or even seeing a graffiti maker! I asked him for the can, and I sprayed a smiley face on a great big cactus on the other side of the street (it was a huge one, just like in the cartoons!). I was laughing really hard at my humor. I don’t really remember too much then. Amigo 3 didn’t speak English, and I kept asking when the woman was coming. i was falling down a lot and he would help me up.

I remember a car pulled up to me and the door opened up and I got pulled into the back. You can imagine how frustrated I was to see it was Javier and a friend of his. I tried to explain to him I had to stay there, but I don’t really remember much more.

Next day, I woke up from a really bad hangover in my hotel, and then I was in horror I couldn’t find my pouch that had my money and passport! I finally built up the courage to call and tell Javier, and he was no longer Mr. Nice. He was came to pick me up and he was really crabby. He drove me to that bar and asked inside, and I retraced my steps from the door to the wall. I saw the cactus with paint dripping down the side, and I saw that one of the Amigos had painted “UBER” on the wall and I imagined they did it because they I told them that was my job.

Well, I looked and looked, and never found my passport\money pouch. You can imagine how sick I felt in the stomach at that time. So that’s basically the story of how I got stuck in Mexico!
What he didn't tell you...

Was those three healthy women...

Kept him as their sex biotch....

That's what the leash marks are...

Around his neck....8>O

And he LOVED it...!!!

For FOUR months...you sly dog you...8>)

SadUber...you're SO awesome...8>)

Rakos
2c148dbf7ef5fe1b49e7a534f3ef982f.jpg