Here's an unusual surge

Tedgey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You all have your minds in the gutter.. It is clearly a geoduck
Geoduck is pretty good, not great I don't think, but it's pretty good. You've heard a lot of things I'm sure where people say oh this tastes just like the ocean. But the ocean tastes pretty bad when you get down to it. It's pretty salty too.

Well geoduck tastes just like the ocean only it's toned down a lot. So it's pretty good I guess but I wouldn't say it's great like the foodies do.

soulwarrior

Geoduck is pretty good, not great I don't think, but it's pretty good. You've heard a lot of things I'm sure where people say oh this tastes just like the ocean. But the ocean tastes pretty bad when you get down to it. It's pretty salty too.

Well geoduck tastes just like the ocean only it's toned down a lot. So it's pretty good I guess but I wouldn't say it's great like the foodies do.
Easy to chew......hard to swallow.....so I've heard! Doesn't taste like chicken but can smell like it if not washed properly......so I've heard!!!!!

Tedgey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Easy to chew......hard to swallow.....so I've heard! Doesn't taste like chicken but can smell like it if not washed properly......so I've heard!!!!!
I don't think I could accurately describe the cleaning process because a) I don't remember it all and b) there's a lot that goes into preparing a geoduck.

The live on the beach and are almost totally buried in sand. It's not easy finding them

Freerideany1

I dislike that ocean taste. Like crab legs that haven't been steamed. Only shrimp, lobster and STEAMED crab legs for me from the ocean.
Plus if I'm eating them I can't sell them to the Chinese

soulwarrior

Geoduck? I think a more appropriate name would be Sandpenis!
Tedgey, I hope this doesn't offend you! Don't read too much into it.......