Her "VJ" was exposed when I picked her and SHE complained to Uber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustStef

Here is one for the books!

I picked a couple in Beverly hills Saturday night that were drunk. I looked out my window and there it was. Her pootang was out for all the world to see! I could describe the kind of wax job she had in great detail. Her boyfriend was holding her up and her dress had ridden above her hips. Did I mention I have the falcon 360 dashcam?

But I digress. I received an email from Uber on Sunday because she emailed and complained. I didn't say a curse word or anything in appropriate in regards to her and her couchy.

Screenshot_2016-08-01-11-45-59.png
Screenshot_2016-08-01-11-29-04.png
Screenshot_2016-08-01-11-29-19.png
Screenshot_2016-08-01-11-29-33.png
Screenshot_2016-08-01-11-46-04.png

Digits

Atleast you know who made that report against you. We just have to wonder at all the silly negative ratings and reports that we receive from anonymous people.

UberLaLa

Hey Jay, Let me give you a little lesson on reason & logic. Here is a sample email that you should have sent to JustStef :

Dear Stef, We just received the strangest email from one of your passengers. Sounds like you had a rather 'interesting' ride with this one. Anyway, hope you are doing well and not too upset or offended by what happened. The passenger did say that you were 'crude' in your request that they not expose themselves. As a valued Partner we would also like to hear from you (feel free to send over any Dash Cam footage, too) as to what transpired.

Thanks!

Jay

P.S. Jay, we have this little thing in the U.S. of A. where this incident occurred, it's called:

PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE

Last edited:

Flarpy

Keep in mind the "vagina" is the actual internal canal. You can't really see it except under rather different circumstances.

The term you were referring to is "labia." Or perhaps "mons." Not vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.