Helping my fellow drivers!

Coco The Monkey

I have come to the realization that quiting Uber is the only way one can free themselves of this slavery and advance with their life. So, I was thinking what if I got a dog from the pound that had mange. Actually get three of them. Don't wash them at all. Then order Ubers and as they cancel, report each and every one. I know it seems cruel, but their deactivations will lead to them advancing in something else. Uber is a vice that allows and enables them to be lazy and unproductive; but by taking that vice away, they are not enabled to be lazy losers and forced to develop into productive members of society. So what do you guys think?

Yulli Yung

I have come to the realization that quiting Uber is the only way one can free themselves of this slavery and advance with their life. So, I was thinking what if I got a dog from the pound that had mange. Actually get three of them. Don't wash them at all. Then order Ubers and as they cancel, report each and every one. I know it seems cruel, but their deactivations will lead to them advancing in something else. Uber is a vice that allows and enables them to be lazy and unproductive; but by taking that vice away, they are not enabled to be lazy losers and forced to develop into productive members of society. So what do you guys think?
Yet, a Nother "new member" input!

oldfart

Why use the dogs, just take a ride and file a phony complaint with Uber

Seriously.... we don’t need your help

Seamus

Just added to the list of "new members" who's rants, insults, troll farming, calls for a strike, unfairly deactivated threads have become the new norm and boring. Novel concept, say something inflammatory and wait for the reactions to pour in. ZZZZZZZZZZ Ooops, fell asleep.

UberBeemer

Thanos? Is that you?

Don't mess with peoples livelihood. And if you do, don't come complaining here if someone kills you.

MiamiKid

We think Coco the monkey has gone coo coo bananas.
His name says it all.
Post automatically merged:

Get over your insecurities and man up. Seems like a cowardly way to go after people who've done nothing to you.

And, of course, give them zero chance to defend themselves. Move on with your life.

Last edited:

Coco The Monkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
His name says it all.
Post automatically merged:

Get over your insecurities and man up. Seems like a cowardly way to go after people who've done nothing to you.

And, of course, give them zero chance to defend themselves. Move on with your life.
I have no insecurities. This is not a way to "get at drivers". I am doing this for their good. They don't realize that they are slaves in a sick cult. One deactivation at a time, I could save them and free them from their evil masters. This is not about bitterness or pettiness, this is about saving the driver.

Last edited by a moderator:

MiamiKid

I have no insecurities. This is not a way to "get at drivers". I am doing this for their good. They don't realize that they are slaves in a sick cult. One deactivation at a time, I could save them and free them from their evil masters. This is not about bitterness or pettiness, this is about saving the driver.
Sounds very sick to me. Who are you to decide what's good for people.

It's cowardly. Mind your own business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coco The Monkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds very sick to me. Who are you to decide what's good for people.

It's cowardly. Mind your own business.
I know what is best for them. The truth is the truth. There is no variant of the truth. They will thank me once they find real jobs. I may actually become the most important pivot in their life, making them give up a lazy pathetic existence as an uber driver, and pushing them into the job market where they will find real career opportunities.

I suppose now you will be known as T Bone ?
George likes his Kung Pow spicy!?