HELP!!!!

BettyBoop616

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do you mean "locate a driver"?

Are you looking for a ride? Trying to find a specific person that drives Uber? Why?
I need to find him as he has something that belongs to me but refusing to give it back.. Uber themselves are not helping and i Dont want to resort in getting the authorities involved...
Post automatically merged:

You need a driver or looking for a specific driver you had in the past?
Im looking for specific driver from the past, i have his name and a mugshot

FLKeys

I need to find him as he has something that belongs to me but refusing to give it back.. Uber themselves are not helping and i Dont want to resort in getting the authorities involved...

Does one of your local news channels have a help me segment? Contact them for help, they will eat this story up, especially with the IPO coming soon. Make sure you keep us posted.

MoonlightingPHD

Guys, let's be civil here. Betty, please tell us what it is that has gone missing and we can maybe give you the best advice moving forward.

Kodyhead

Hire a private detective.
Or liam Neeson needs a job real bad, just tell him his daughter got kidnapped

Did you offer the driver cash to get what he has of yours? $100 should do the trick.
For $100 I would steal that item from someone else and return it to you

Did you offer the driver cash to get what he has of yours? $100 should do the trick.
For $100 I would steal that item from someone else and return it to you

I would also suggest leaving a voicemail if you didnt, there is a chance the person doesnt pick up calls from people they dont know

Jay Dean

Birmingham England?

Honestly your best bet is to go to the green light hub so they can call the drivers phone or email, this is like talking to a wall here for that kind of help.

Immoralized

Whatever you lost has already been sold off.
Obviously it was something of value that you left in the vehicle.

For future reference... Always spend that extra minute before getting out of the vehicle to check you have everything on you.
Uber can't help you and the authorities certainly cannot either. All the driver have to reply back to Uber or you is say that they don't have the item and the case goes away.