Help wanted

cvhalsey

I have an event the evening of October 24th in Melbourne FL. I would need drivers in the area from 4:30-11:00. I am having a party but there aren't enough parking spaces, so I need my guests to park about 2 miles from the venue. That's where you all may come in taking them to the venue and back. Greatest influx will be at 4:30-5:00 then 9-11. The times in between there really won't be much to do. Please let me know if you can help and your prices (either hourly or for the night). Need probably 3ish drivers.
Thanks!
Cort

KingPanda

i might be interested....id offer to do it for $150 for the whole night, but feel free to make a counter bid lol

cvhalsey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea of course!

It's around this area: 3830 S Highway A1A, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951, United States

From 4-5:30 I would say maybe 40 people, but that's a high estimate and there may be another driver. Starting at about 8:30-9 I would guess people would start to leave- most leaving at about 10-11. But for about 3 hours in the middle there wouldn't be much to do. The parking and the venue are only 2 miles apart and everyone should be really polite :smiles:

I want the guest drivers to drop their folks off at the venue then drive to the parking location, and then you would potentially ferry the driver to the venue (and later after the party, back to the parking lot for their car). So you wouldn't have to put too many people in your car. Later in the evening people may want rides to their hotels if they have drank too much, so there is the possibility of having people use your services and making extra money by driving them to hotels etc.

If this sounds good, I would like to meet sometime on Wednesday (21st) evening to go over the plan, the venue, the parking etc. just to make sure that you're still in and everything makes sense :smiles: I would plan on paying cash Saturday evening at 11. For payment if its only you $150 and if there is someone else $120. Let me know what you think!
Thanks!
Cort

cvhalsey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fantastic. Let me know if you are 100% sure you can do it and we will make arrangements to meet on Wednesday.

xUberEmployee

I have an event the evening of October 24th in Melbourne FL. I would need drivers in the area from 4:30-11:00. I am having a party but there aren't enough parking spaces, so I need my guests to park about 2 miles from the venue. That's where you all may come in taking them to the venue and back. Greatest influx will be at 4:30-5:00 then 9-11. The times in between there really won't be much to do. Please let me know if you can help and your prices (either hourly or for the night). Need probably 3ish drivers.
Thanks!
Cort
Hi cvhalsey,

You can email Uber support to let them know you're doing an event and they could help with that. If that doesn't work, I hope you plan to have the drivers driver through the app, otherwise if anything were to happen, Uber's insurance won't be active since it's outside of the app. Doing this may also violate local/state transportation laws when it's done for money. Just word of caution and good luck!