Inshur

Help very paro

not uber related but my bro hit someones car and didnt stop he said he fell asleep and hit someone coming from opposite direction hes only 17 ppl he got scared and just jetted off how long does he have to wait until everythings ok like if they saw his reg

I know not what I do

not uber related but my bro hit someones car and didnt stop he said he fell asleep and hit someone coming from opposite direction hes only 17 ppl he got scared and just jetted off how long does he have to wait until everythings ok like if they saw his reg
This is definitely uber related.lol
Like this sounds like it's you but you trying to confuse the story.
Failing to stop is criminal offence aggravated if any injuries to third party.
Expect knock on door.
McDonald's is recruiting.

Anon2014

Tell him to do the right thing and report it to the police. We all suffer the consequences of hit-and-run!

Cabbie2B

If reported hit&run old bill responds immediately.

Volkswaber

We pay insuranse that's why we don't need to run. People pay 3k 4k insuranse and than when somthing happen they run?!...are you carazy?:mad: if the cost is 10k 20k 30k or more the insurance is going to pay for you. And than they going to charge you more a year. That why if you do a 100k damage you don't have to pay from your poket. How are you going to feel if someone smash your barnd new car and than he run and left you with an expensive bill.

Cabbie2B

We pay insuranse that's why we don't need to run. People pay 3k 4k insuranse and than when somthing happen they run?!...are you carazy?:mad: if the cost is 10k 20k 30k or more the insurance is going to pay for you. And than they going to charge you more a year. That why if you do a 100k damage you don't have to pay from your poket. How are you going to feel if someone smash your barnd new car and than he run and left you with an expensive bill.
Kid was 17, what insurance u r talking about?

Anon2014

Even if you plate info, first available patrol goes to home address.
I had one. Rear ended my car. Exchanged details but bas***d give me wrong address. Took photos and everything.

Insurance company could not track him as VRM did not come up on DVLA database. Had his phone number which was UK based and working.

Reported to police and they literally told me that they did not have resources to track him as they were no injuries.

Lost 2 year NCD and went through MIB to cover costs but at next renewal premium went up by £500.

So it's not always cut and dry. The f**ck*r's phone is still live but can't do a damn thing about it.

moe786x

Would you like it if someone did this to you?

Cabbie2B

No one has turned up mate hes very scared didnt even go into work today not much damage anyway hopefully nothing happens
If third party report it to a police, and they will coopers will "investigate" and if no cctv case will be closed due to lack of evidence.

Go with him where it happened and have a look for the cameras, public and private at ppl's houses.
Then you'll know 4 sure.