• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Help - roommate smokes weed

Inshur

Charlie Schwartz

I just found out. His room has always had a very strong odor, and now I know what it is. Suppose we shared an actual room - which we don't, but it seems I inhale that smell for hours each day, so it's almost as if we do - what's the likelihood that I'll fail the drug test? I have abt 4 months b4 I have to take it. I totally ignored this discussion in the 24 hour course because it didnt seem likely to be a problem for me, and google doesnt provide a clear answer.

Uberinian

I just found out. His room has always had a very strong odor, and now I know what it is. Suppose we shared an actual room - which we don't, but it seems I inhale that smell for hours each day, so it's almost as if we do - what's the likelihood that I'll fail the drug test? I have abt 4 months b4 I have to take it. I totally ignored this discussion in the 24 hour course because it didnt seem likely to be a problem for me, and google doesnt provide a clear answer.
Ok first of all it wouldn't really show up if it's secondhand.

Second of all, the hair test looks back 2 weeks. The urine test (which is the one they do) looks 3 months back.

I Highly highly doubt you will be positive. If you are still uncertain, buy a test kit from Amazon for like 10 bucks... Buy a highly reviewed one

Last edited:

Brooklyn

Yea you should be straight...

but the better question is how didn't you know your roommate was smoking?

maybe you're hiding something.. hm lol.