Help my partnership was ended and i have had 0 complaints and nothing but 5 star rated trips

Have you ever had a rider lie or make a false complainte

• Total voters

Jesusdrivesuber

Are you serious?

Go sign up for:

Flex.
Postmates.
Shipt
Wingz. (not sure if in your area)

Research! traps like Uber are everywhere, some pay better and @@@@ you less.

melusine3

I have picked up car jackers to drug dealers to prostitutes and I am sure everyone has picked up annoying drunks why are they taking the word of the rider when I have a perfect record? I don't know what to do...we have Obama care and pay with it I have a brain tumor and my wife s life is in jeopardy... Should I give up?
You were picking up a class of folk that may lie to get free Ubers. Join Lyft and stay out of those areas. Avoid students too. Don't drive auto dealership (they have deals with Lyft and maybe Uber) but they either don't rate or think 4 stars is hunky dorey and it isn't, it will drive your ratings down to the crapper area.

Also, go find help with food from churches, etc. Also, being low income, if you need medications, most major pharmaceutical companies will give you the meds for free/low cost, go to their websites and follow instructions there. Take care, I feel for you.

RockinEZ

Yesterday I received a email that said I was being warned for having a in authorized rider in my car. I have received this before and contacted Uber to see what was going on they said it was nothing just a reminder, this time however they said we just wanted to get your side of the story. I have had 0 pools, and no un authorized riders. The last 2 days I had 3 rides locally I usually go to Atlanta to make more money. After I responded this time saying hey I had no one in the car , and there must be a mistake they said no worries. Them at 3 am this morning they sent a email ending my partner ship and refuse to talk to me saying the decision is final , my car is too old to Lyft, I Uber mainley due to my health and now my wife was hospitalized for 2 sub arachnoid hemmhorage s last week and we are both out of work and starving, this was my last way of making income... What do I do? Can I get my account reenstated ? Is there a appeal process? We have to go through background checks but riders don't, I have picked up car jackers to drug dealers to prostitutes and I am sure everyone has picked up annoying drunks why are they taking the word of the rider when I have a perfect record? I don't know what to do...we have Obama care and pay with it I have a brain tumor and my wife s life is in jeopardy... Should I give up?
You are in Georgia and screwed because your Governor refused the Governments offer for free Medicaid for your state as part of Obama Care.
Several Southern states refused free Medicaid for their citizens because they did not like Obama. Now Obama is moving on to making shows for Net Flix, and the citizens are screwed.