• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

HELP ME PLEASE Accident on M4 exit near M25

Shane Sheikh

Hi all. I was in accident yesterday around 19:45.

I was in middle lane of M4 when I got a ping 25 mins away. I had to get off m25 exit ASAP only way to close my brain and turn my steering wheel left. I hit a white Prius but I think he was driving too fast.

I got very angry with him. He call police on me. I explain to officer he was driving too fast he didn’t want to let me through.

All witness side with white Prius guy I don’t know why. Such racist people.

Anyway what u guy think ?

voodooman

Shaney ,the insurance association have since 0ct 2017 deemed "Ping Fog " an out of body experience which can happen to any Uber driver and Justice Slag Slag-Slagson whose husbands company has 10 million shares in said Uber precedented that any UBER driver with said Ping Fog can sue any driver he hits for loss of earnings damage to car etc and any concrete stairs he drives down or street furniture he hits the council are ripe for a good
sue in as well......hope that helps and thanks for reaching out

Cabbie2B

Hi all. I was in accident yesterday around 19:45.

I was in middle lane of M4 when I got a ping 25 mins away. I had to get off m25 exit ASAP only way to close my brain and turn my steering wheel left. I hit a white Prius but I think he was driving too fast.

I got very angry with him. He call police on me. I explain to officer he was driving too fast he didn’t want to let me through.

All witness side with white Prius guy I don’t know why. Such racist people.

Anyway what u guy think ?
U drive and stop. When stop no hit. If hit big sh1t.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
andiescandies Advice 14
A New York City 13
E London 52