1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

HELP ME PLEASE Accident on M4 exit near M25

Discussion in 'London' started by Emraan, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Like all Uber drivers I have a private jet, off to London

2. Jaythegee

Jaythegee

Why r u worried that much?its only cabing job f the insurance do somethingelse if it goes up.u b on antidep tablets next year if u continue this job

3. Emraan

Emraan

Wonderful you did a great job by finding this google map pic! It made it easier for me now to explain. You see where M4 East is written on the middle lane, he was right on the “4” sign on the middle lane when he decided to jump into the right lane and try to jump over to M25.

Thats where exactly we collided and the unfortunate thing happened.

Thank you for your reply! I went to my solicitor and indeed I was told it’s not my fault because he was the one who changed lane towards right that’s enough for liability

4. Andreas0001

Andreas0001

Calm down mate if it wasn't your fault you have witnesses and police report you will get compensated for time off as well good luck

5. Grumpy Old Man

Grumpy Old Man

I would have thought you would have learned that on your first driving lesson????

6. babasanfur

babasanfur

Agha that's only race not racism there's a big difference you guys are fast drivers specially approaching m4 Heathrow spur

7. Jack Barclay

Jack Barclay

No offence your Uber rating doesn’t mean FA to anyone or anything

-JR- likes this.
  8. Soljaboy

Soljaboy

That's what I thought, Uber rating does not mean your a brilliant smart SS DriverSS Driver, for anyone that can mean you open the doors for them, you provide sweets and candy,bottle of water with paracetamol and not to forget AUX cable.

9. Shane Sheikh

Shane Sheikh

I’ve opened the door for someone before I still got 1 star

10. Soljaboy

Soljaboy

I will never get out me seat to open a door or to open my boot, unless you are disabled

11. babasanfur

babasanfur

I used to go mad when I see add lee trying to jump used to stick to the car ahead and never give way nothing will change it will just spoils his day and that's the bit I like

12. Dubs666

Dubs666

Driving:
    UberX
    Try remember the car does not belong to the Addlee driver and it will take the time it takes the recovery to drop the Addlee car to Hayes for that driver to be back on Rd , where as if ur car gets damage ul be off the rd for a bit and even if u get compo u will still make a loss .

13. -JR-

-JR-

Try telling this guy:-