Help! Lyft Destination Filter going opposite direction?

Fire_Marshal_Bill

New here! Cheers!

Is Lyft notorious for fooling and screwing hard working people by @@@@ing up the DF? I use it 90% of the time for my airport rides 40 miles north/away and 40 miles south/back where I live. Worked like a charm.

But suddenly I started getting rides the opposite directions so I was WHAT THE @@@@!? Happened to me 4 times already and it @@@@s up my day coz I get stuck in traffic and put dead miles when I try to get home.

"Full of sh*t" Rohit and Patel wearing logitech keeps telling me it's my phone's fault - task overload, data plan limitation, network issue. Which doesn't make sense coz we know it's all lies.

These companies won't admit and we'll never know I guess. They hate the DF and maybe sees my benefit from it all the time and started screwing me by throwing random rides on me.

Thanks for listening ???? All replies appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

evad77

One Thursday night I was in Burlington, set the filter on both for Brampton hospital near where I live, got ping on lyft at Burlington go , start trip and he’s going to Niagara Falls, I asked was I the only car? He said yes. Dropped him off and no lyft in Niagara and I’m not active on uber in Niagara so drive back and set destination again in Stoney creek, got uber ping at Oakville Burlington border going 2 streets over from where I live in Brampton, never a problem on uber going wrong way

TeleSki

Happened to me twice on the same DF..they were like 4 miles, 10 minutes behind me..no thanks. I was wanting to get home.

tohunt4me

New here! Cheers!

Is Lyft notorious for fooling and screwing hard working people by @@@@ing up the DF? I use it 90% of the time for my airport rides 40 miles north/away and 40 miles south/back where I live. Worked like a charm.

But suddenly I started getting rides the opposite directions so I was WHAT THE @@@@!? Happened to me 4 times already and it @@@@s up my day coz I get stuck in traffic and put dead miles when I try to get home.

"Full of sh*t" Rohit and Patel wearing logitech keeps telling me it's my phone's fault - task overload, data plan limitation, network issue. Which doesn't make sense coz we know it's all lies.

These companies won't admit and we'll never know I guess. They hate the DF and maybe sees my benefit from it all the time and started screwing me by throwing random rides on me.

Thanks for listening ???? All replies appreciated.
Dont feel bad.

Lyft I.P.O. IS ALSO

GOING IN WRONG DIRECTION !