• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Help! I'm missing rides while using Waze

willregan

While using Waze, I'm consistently missing rides. I'm using an IPad 4, which may be affecting visibility of the notifications. These notifications usually pop up for a few seconds at most. I have tried changing the settings of the Ipad itself, so it displays alerts for longer, but they are basically disappearing still too quickly. It's dropping my acceptance, which would normally be at 99%, to as low as 90%. Over the course of a week, this is costing me money, especially during peak hours when rides can sometimes come at you when you least expect it. My only way to mitigate this issue is to switch back to Uber app often, and this really kind of bugs me, because I am then paying more attention to getting the next ride, and not interacting with the client.

Uber's Guber

Is their a setting on your iPad to set the app notification to display as "persistent" the same way iPhone users do?

willregan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is their a setting on your iPad to set the app notification to display as "persistent" the same way iPhone users do?
I've done this, they still disappear too quickly. I'm missing about 15 rides a week, out of 150. Before I used WAZE, I was consistently at 99% unless I left my volume off or some other human error.

Rakos

I've done this, they still disappear too quickly. I'm missing about 15 rides a week, out of 150. Before I used WAZE, I was consistently at 99% unless I left my volume off or some other human error.
OK...I got this...

STOP USING WAZE....

Or is that too simple...

Of a solution...8>)

Rakos
10623_monkey-computer.jpg