• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Help for a noob!

CBarrentine

Hey everyone. I am new to Uber in Tallahassee, and have been driving for a little less than a month with UberX and UberEATS. I’ve done 60 rides and have maintained nothing less than a 5.0 rating. So earlier, I was doing deliveries and rides no problem. Go back out to get online, and this happens. I don’t even have an e-mail from Uber explaining or anything. I have already contacted Uber through the support section in the partner app but just wanted who knows more than me at Ubering so far as to what maybe happened? I’ve had zero accidents, clean driving record, and no complaints.

Anything you guys and girls can share with me would be very helpful.

Rat

You may have been flagged because something showed up on your driving or criminal record, or maybe something is askew about your insurance or inspection. Or you may have had a pax accuse you of some misbehavior. Has uber replied yet?

See above. Forgot you wouldn't get notified unless I "replied".

Hey everyone. I am new to Uber in Tallahassee, and have been driving for a little less than a month with UberX and UberEATS. I’ve done 60 rides and have maintained nothing less than a 5.0 rating. So earlier, I was doing deliveries and rides no problem. Go back out to get online, and this happens. I don’t even have an e-mail from Uber explaining or anything. I have already contacted Uber through the support section in the partner app but just wanted who knows more than me at Ubering so far as to what maybe happened? I’ve had zero accidents, clean driving record, and no complaints.

Anything you guys and girls can share with me would be very helpful.

See above

CBarrentine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You may have been flagged because something showed up on your driving or criminal record, or maybe something is askew about your insurance. Or you may have had a pax accuse you of some misbehavior. Has uber replied yet?

See above. Forgot you wouldn't get notified unless I "replied".

See above
Yes actually they did. Nothing bad. They told me they disabled my account asa security precaution because someone was attempting to gain access to my account that wasn’t me. I’m glad they did disable it because I hadn’t cashed out yet lol

bigmotorola

That's weird, I got a email from CHECKR, a background checking company with results from a background check. It said Uber requested to check my background just out of the blue. Ive been driving in Tallahassee 2years, and never been in any kind of trouble. Im still driving so I guess everything is good.

CBarrentine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's weird, I got a email from CHECKR, a background checking company with results from a background check. It said Uber requested to check my background just out of the blue. Ive been driving in Tallahassee 2years, and never been in any kind of trouble. Im still driving so I guess everything is good.
That’s so weird. I’ve heard a lot of random issues from drivers. I’ve only been driving since October 3rd and I have this issue with them already. If someone was trying to compromise my account though I’m glad that uber did it.