Help an artist, Share your stories.

RoseK

Hello everybody!
I am Rose. I am an artist and an uber driver.
Driving with uber helped me to achieve my dream; to be an artist.

What is your dream? How is driving with uber helping you to make your dreams come true?

Are you saving money to buy a house for your family that you always dream for?
Is uber helping you to open up your own business? Making money to pay your education?
Saving up money to buy a new playstation?
Are you an artist, looking for an flexible job?
Are you working part time to take your kids to yours dream vacation?
????????????

If you have an answer to those questions,or a different story please contact with me. I would like to hear your stories and share them in my art gallery in Boston.

I recently opened up my first exhibit in downtown Boston. I never thought this day would come. Talking to people in my car give me hope that this day would come,making my own schedule gave me a freedom to work on my art any time i need to,and ofcourse i made money to live on and spent on art supplies!
And i really wanna hear your your story!

Thank you
And keep dreamin'!
Rose

Last edited by a moderator:

Arb Watson

Hello everybody!

What is your dream? How is driving with uber helping you to make your dreams come true?

Is uber helping you to open up your own business? Making money to pay your education?
????????????

If you have an answer to those questions,or a different story please contact with me. I would like to hear your stories and share them in my art gallery in Boston.

I recently opened up my first exhibit in downtown Boston. I never thought this day would come. Talking to people in my car give me hope that this day would come,making my own schedule gave me a freedom to work on my art any time i need to,and ofcourse i made money to live on and spent on art supplies!

Thank you
And keep dreamin'!
Rose
Uber is helping me to run my car into the ground. Congratulations on you gallery opening.

Mvlab

Hello everybody!

????????????

Thank you
And keep dreamin'!
Rose
I work for Uber to pay only for basic things - vodka and women. And may I ask you- are you spray tan technician/ driver twin sister?

RoseK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I work for Uber to pay only for basic things - vodka and women. And may I ask you- are you spray tan technician/ driver twin sister?
No, you may not ask me.
Post automatically merged:

I'm trying to rent a plot of land for a farm collective where we raise unicorns amongst fields of multi colored flowers in the brilliant sunshine of the motherland.
Don't do drugs and drive please.

Uber is helping me to run my car into the ground. Congratulations on you gallery opening.
Thank you !

VanessaOliveira

Hello everybody!

????????????

Thank you
And keep dreamin'!
Rose
Hi Rose,

Congratulations on your first exhibit, it is inspiring and hopeful! I am a fellow artist and Uber driver. I just graduated a year ago from MassArt and decided to drive for Uber part time so I could dedicate the time my creative process needs.
I have found that with my passengers, when they want to engage in conversation, are always interested in hearing more from me when I tell them I am an artist. I’ve had some very deep, meaningful, and stimulating conversations about art and passion, art and healing, different creative processes, what success means for an artist, etc. These conversations can be so sincere I wish I never had to drop the passenger off!!
I think it’s interesting to create an exhibit on these types of unpremeditated encounters and how a ten minute chat can make you perceive life differently than before these people sat in your car. I also think it’s interesting observing those willing to share versus those completely closed off to connecting.
I’ve never shared so publicly before, but I had to reach out because of the similar experience we participate in. I am searching for a community/network of other creatives and the one thing I am missing with Uber is not having any other associates. If you are open, I’d love to communicate and exchange more ideas in person!

Thank you for writing and sharing. I look forward to connecting!

Peace,
V

64opel

Congratulations on your exhibit!,I am a truck driver, and a certified interpreter, I combine my trucking job with Uber, because the flexibility that this gig offers, and I can decide my own schedule, so I can spend more quality time with my family, interpretation I can do it over the phone or computer from home, best wishes

Golfermack

Let me know when that happens, I'll share your story too; Mvlab achived his dreams driving with uber,he got laid first time at his life at age of 53. Now he is happy,friendly and doesn't feel like attacking strangers on social platforms!

This is my funny personality and i have so many of them but none of them wants to talk you. So bye!
That should be an interesting painting, or series of paintings. Let us know when we can view them.

Veal66

I recently opened up my first exhibit in downtown Boston.
Rose, I asked yesterday morning where your exhibit is showing, as I would like to view it. But you haven’t responded. Where is your art exhibit showing in downtown Boston?

Mvlab

Rose, I asked yesterday morning where your exhibit is showing, as I would like to view it. But you haven’t responded. Where is your art exhibit showing in downtown Boston?
Don't be naive. She is most likely he and has several accounts here ( Spraytanbabe, VanessaOliveira)- all " female artists".

RoseK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I send you a message:smiles:

Don't be naive. She is most likely he and has several accounts here ( Spraytanbabe, VanessaOliveira)- all " female artists".
Be naive, be good, be loved and believe.

Last edited:

Mvlab

I send you a message:smiles:

Be naive, be good, be loved and believe.
I have a proposition for you. My dear friend Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni saw your artwork and was so impressed, that arranged you personal exhibition ( if you don't mind, of course) in Lorenzo di Medici galleria. Please, contact him ( you can always find him in Basilica of Santa Croce, Florence) to discuss details. Yours truly- Liberte, Naivite, Fraternite.

Where's your proof you did 96 rides the week before last? Still waiting.
I've already sent you proof and my written statement that everything is truth, only truth and nothing but the truth signed in blood via pigeon post.

Last edited: