Hello Tucson !

Horsebm

Hello Tucson !

What's up with Tucson's Uber Partner Driver's ? Is there any business to be had over the summer ?

Go Arizona Wildcat's.

Horsebm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kind of a long commute from San Diego...
I lived on, Camino Esplendora near Swan and Sunrise for over 35 years. I was just wondering how the drivers were doing during the summer months.

Guber Dave

It has been a tough summer if you want to drive days only. Don't chase surges. They are gone when you get there. Find a active spot and park it, save gas. If you get an airport run and planes are arriving also there are 10 Uber cars in the lot drive on. It looks like one or two people per plane Uber.
You can make money but you have to be smart at it. For some reason my rating seem to go down and I cant figure that out. 4.85 now. Does anyone else notice that.

Krishna

It's not about the money, it's about the joy of filling your car with the smell of sweat and alcohol.

Krishna

For some reason my rating seem to go down and I cant figure that out. 4.85 now. Does anyone else notice that.
I haven't been driving this summer, but last summer my rating went up as soon as all the students left town, and then down after they returned.

Guber Dave

I am getting bad ratings from fast food restaurant workers. Nice people and we have fun. I'm wondering maybe they don't understand how the rating system works. I work from 6am to 1pm.