Hello there.

Joseph5050

I became an Uber driver after being offered a $1000 bonus for driving 100 rides. Switching now to Lyft cuz they are offering $500 for 100 rides. Anyone have suggestions on other ride sharing apps that offer good bonuses?

COUGARUBER

Hello, 1000 bucks for 100 rides? I signed up with uber a week ago where do i sign up for this offer? as I wasn't offered this incentive, Is it an ongoing offer ? I'm also signing up with Lyft as Ubers don't tip only the late night drinking folks from my experience so far.

COUGARUBER

wow i must have done something wrong as my first message after hitting post reply disappeared. Where do I sign up for this oincentive ? I wasn't offered this ! Been with UBER a week now. Going towards Lyft as well, getting the inspection sometime this week. UBERERS don't tip ! grrrrrr unless drunk late night...

twa

I became an Uber driver after being offered a $1000 bonus for driving 100 rides. Switching now to Lyft cuz they are offering $500 for 100 rides. Anyone have suggestions on other ride sharing apps that offer good bonuses?
I also became an uber driver after being offered a $1000 after completed first ride instead of 100 but very unfortunate I have not get paid up today.

When I register at uber's office, the girl said, if u drive now and the the first ride, you will get the $1000 by next week and I have completed more than 100 ride starting ftom the day I join uber and the $1000 still in the dream.

I send a few email to expedited the payment and playing ping ping game, one of the email suggested to call a no to ask the status, the man said I will get the money by the end of the month, now is beginning of the month but the $1000 still seeing no shadow at all.

In view of my situation , if i may suggest you better ask uber to give u a bank guarantee or letter of credit with confirm by a us bank in order to secure your $1000 or else you end up like me.

Joseph5050

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea, Uber is pretty slimy. They are not offering it anymore, qwhcnu52ue is the new referrer code and the offer isn't all that great. Maybe file a complaint with the BBB org?

Hey C-, check the site 'sf drivers guild' since your in the bay. They have or had ways of cheating the Uber system and make free money or easy money. The best article was how to steal money from UberPool riders and faking your GPS position.