• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hello Out There?

Tomahawk21

For all the cars I see with Uber stickers I can't believe I don't see more action on the Tallahassee board. We need to liven up this board a little more.

SUV

Very true, I've been lurking on this board for months. I would love to hear my fellow Tally drivers. I've been Ubering since Feb.

Rat

Not too many even aware of this board. There are a lot of people on the Tallahassee Rideshare Facebook page tho

Tomahawk21

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rat did you drive Fsu football last year? I have both heard and seen pictures that it was pretty profitable.

Rat

Rat did you drive Fsu football last year? I have both heard and seen pictures that it was pretty profitable.
I didn't make as much as others claimed. I had a full time job at the time so my hours were limited. Traffic was bad. Many tried to bring drinks into the car, even adults who should know better

Tomahawk21

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get it that now even when it's not football season. That's fine though go ahead I'll just be charging you a car cleaning fee lol