• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hello, fellas!

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

Knowing that Travis basically ended his Uber career after having a chat with a driver, why would we believe that Dara would come here to talk to drivers, as himself? Though you are most definitely welcome here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dara, I hear Uber drivers will boycott one day out of the year to celebrate the IPO. Any thoughts?
I was not aware of such plans, but I appreciate you letting me know. Although our IPO is something that's indeed to be celebrated, it's unlikely that our entire driver partners will stop working during that day. Remember, time is money. Drive more, earn more!

bpm45

Travis was a hothead. I've learned so much from his mistakes. We operate under a much different corporate culture now.
You've got severe technology issues. The latest drivers app was introduced with fewer features, was disorganized from a human factors perspective, and was.bug-ridden. The biggest failing was in his it was rolled out. When you make changes of any sort you need to tell affected users exactly what is coming and exactly when it is coming. We had some idea it was coming, but all of a sudden during the middle of the day it was there. Even driver support seemed unprepared and unaware.

the current app seems to be going backwards with more flaws and issues by the day. Your mapping software introduced last year continues to be substandard and unreliable.

the most reliable part of your technology seems to be the ride tracking code. Keep it in the hands of your most capable people and pay them well.

You've got severe technology issues. The latest drivers app was introduced with fewer features, was disorganized from a human factors perspective, and was.bug-ridden. The biggest failing was in his it was rolled out. When you make changes of any sort you need to tell affected users exactly what is coming and exactly when it is coming. We had some idea it was coming, but all of a sudden during the middle of the day it was there. Even driver support seemed unprepared and unaware.

the current app seems to be going backwards with more flaws and issues by the day. Your mapping software introduced last year continues to be substandard and unreliable.

the most reliable part of your technology seems to be the ride tracking code. Keep it in the hands of your most capable people and pay them well.
Hello bpm45 , Thank you for your feedback.

Our new app was rolled out as an improved version of the old one. Yes, we've noticed some bugs and we're constantly working to improve the platform. We like to think of it as a work in progress because we always have room to grow and improve.

As you might've noticed, we've designed the new app to me more intuitive, engaging and to help you maximize earnings by providing you as much necessary information.

Please allow us to improve it in the future because our engineers never stop doing the best they can to fix all reported issues. And if you happen to notice something we might've missed, feel free to contact our support team.

Thank you for your continued partnership.