• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hello everyone I need a uber

LA#1x3

Lmaooo she's gona take lyft now cuz of all the tip ur driver comments. Lmao just joking.
Uber on
And please do tip ur driver if u can, we appreciate the concept. Thank you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure i will do anything. But this will be my very 1st time using uber. And I will be landing at 7:30am. I did try to search but it looks like there is no uber around LAX in the morning.

soonsoon

for a first time user you sure know a lot. (hope this is not entrapment)

Uberx is NOT allowed to pick up at LAX. You can try Uber Plus, Black or Lux and they might be able to with TNC license.

If you want a Uberx you need to go out of the airport and request it there. Many x drivers waiting for pick ups.

and as always please TIP your Uber driver. Thank you and have a nice day.

Bill 99

Sure i will do anything. But this will be my very 1st time using uber. And I will be landing at 7:30am. I did try to search but it looks like there is no uber around LAX in the morning.
just place your pin drop outside lax in the uber app and you will see 10-20 uber drivers sitting around waiting. if fact place your pin drop anywhere in LA county and see much the same. its called too many drivers.

nice, thanks so much for your information. This will be my 2nd time at LAX. but its too big. I can take any bus to any rent car location. will uber be around any rent car location???

CaptainJackLA

nice, thanks so much for your information. This will be my 2nd time at LAX. but its too big. I can take any bus to any rent car location. will uber be around any rent car location???
some are. but you have to go far enough away from the airport property. i know that Enterprise rental is outside the geo-fence area. i've picked up there before.

but some are getting smart to what passengers are doing, there is a sign now on the Marriott shuttle about no free rides for Uber pickups. so be careful.

OMG. it's a large airport anyway. now I do need to study about the maps . Thanks everyone a lot. But that early morning will be fine too right?

CaptainJackLA

OMG. it's a large airport anyway. now I do need to study about the maps . Thanks everyone a lot. But that early morning will be fine too right?
no problem, cars around almost 24 hours. another option is take a taxi to the McDonald's south on Sepulveda @ El Segundo. But that would cost you $20 just to get there.