• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Hello ChiUbers'

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

New member here. Intro in the People forum, but thought I would drop a hello here as well. Been following you guys for a while now. Lot of good info here, but some of you lads need to adjust your meds. LOL. Anyway, have many ideas to share and will put a few out there once we get the usual pleasantries out of the way. My favorite Pin location, Navy Pier. No doubt about it.

DrinkSoda

Not to be a Debbie Downer but picking up from Navy Pier is almost impossible. All the construction and nowhere to stop. And if you do stop CPD will have you on your way faster than you can blink unless you'd like a ticket.

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not to be a Debbie Downer but picking up from Navy Pier is almost impossible. All the construction and nowhere to stop. And if you do stop CPD will have you on your way faster than you can blink unless you'd like a ticket.
DS, My apologies, apparently sarcasm is not your strong suit, no worries lad! But thanks for the input, I actually agree with you completely.