Hello all, how to approach your community?

curiousuberian

Dear community,
I am a student and almost finished my studies. As a last step I need to find some Uber drivers to fill out my 10-minute survey.

So far I have had a hard time finding even one single participant. I am currently offering the chance to win one of several $50 Amazon vouchers.
Do you have any recommendation how to approach your community/Uber drivers in general? More money, certain forums?

Thank you and happy driving!

goneubering

Dear community,
I am a student and almost finished my studies. As a last step I need to find some Uber drivers to fill out my 10-minute survey.

So far I have had a hard time finding even one single participant. I am currently offering the chance to win one of several $50 Amazon vouchers.
Do you have any recommendation how to approach your community/Uber drivers in general? More money, certain forums?

What are you studying that needs the input from Uber drivers?

Amos69

Dear community,

Go to your local airport queue. Hand 10 drivers sitting there $10 each.

My_mate_dave

Am looking to interview UK uber drivers who are parents, so if any of you are interested get in touch. I am offering a voucher for everyone who participates and actually answers the questions fully.
DM mee

goneubering

Am looking to interview UK uber drivers who are parents, so if any of you are interested get in touch. I am offering a voucher for everyone who participates and actually answers the questions fully.
DM mee

Try the UK forum. Why the sudden interest for interviews of Uber drivers?