• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Heh... Uber email showing a raised rate for referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorCalPhil

Mind you I've never referred anybody to drive for these companies. Now the referral is up to $700. I want to say it was $500 but I don't really pay attention to it.

Fermented Fruit

Why do you keep posting this nonsense without proof?
Ikr. I get not wanting to bother to explain anything, but then why post it at all? Who is it meant to be read by?

I mean, tell me there's aliens in the white house, & I ignore it. Give me reasons to think it's true & I'm paying attention.

BiggerDog

We know exactly what it is. I am not going to placate the ignorant every time they want a free education at my expense. The information can found, if you actually bother to dig hard enough.

It seems incredibly stupid to me that you spend this much time in a business and know nothing about it.

It is interesting Uber and Lyft are still up to old tricks preying on new people instead of retaining the quality drivers they have.

Come January, it will be all about having experienced operators that actually get paid.

You should also know a lot of you are going to be given the Bird, the Jump and about 350 semi-automous Toyota’s are about to take your lunch.

Last edited:

Fermented Fruit

You made more money on the new rate.
I know. What's ur point tho?

My last two days under the old rates woulda avged 55c more per trip at new rates. Pretty much every trip that doesn't use the freeway pays slightly better with the new rates.

But do you know why a 1.7 mile ride cost me $13 to give? That's the question. The only one smart enuff to know (tho he claims "we" know exactly, Idk who we is) won't tell us.

It's probably a simple answer too, that would have been less words than him saying he won't expend the "expense" of typing it. Kind of thing a politician says when they have nothing honest to say. 30 words to explain why they can't give the simple ten word truth, like "driving 1.7 miles costs $13 when u factor in A & B".

That's only like 13 words. & then he could have one more person in the world respect him for being so plain & honest* at no expense (it costs his time, but he gave that up anyways by typing why not to answer). He chose the opposite.

Classy crowd we got here.

*not that much of a bonus, but for such a small effort, why not

RideShareJUNKIE

Mind you I've never referred anybody to drive for these companies. Now the referral is up to $700. I want to say it was $500 but I don't really pay attention to it.
Your pretty much right, it was $575 in SF, as i signed up a Fam member who kind of looks like myself, but the female version. LOL

NorCalPhil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We know exactly what it is. I am not going to placate the ignorant every time they want a free education at my expense. The information can found, if you actually bother to dig hard enough.

It seems incredibly stupid to me that you spend this much time in a business and know nothing about it.

It is interesting Uber and Lyft are still up to old tricks preying on new people instead of retaining the quality drivers they have.

Come January, it will be all about having experienced operators that actually get paid.

You should also know a lot of you are going to be given the Bird, the Jump and about 350 semi-automous Toyota’s are about to take your lunch.
You keep posting this crap, claiming some kind of advanced degree in ubering, yet every time you get called out on your numbers you blow smoke. Oh I can't be bothered......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.