1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership.

Heavy traffic low rating

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by DB2448, Sep 5, 2015.

1. DB2448

DB2448

So my rating dropped from 4.8 to 4.7 for some reason today. I have two possibilities.

One: the Uber app was glitchy, and I almost went I-80 East instead of I-80 west. However, I was able to get to I-80 west just fine. Traffic was heavy and from Roseville to Sac State it was a 24 minute drive, resulting in a 24$ fee for the client. But I did everything correctly.

Traffic was heavy near Costco in Roseville to the Galleria. A normal five minute trip took ten. Pax and driver (me) got fed up with intersection blockers and so decided if you can't beat them, join them. After waiting two cycles.

So which of these would have caused my rating to drop like that? Or is the Sac State fee during surge, resulting in the poor rating? Uber needs to do something about the Paxs that complain about the fees. They are the ones who chose to take Uber instead of the bus or a taxi.

I follow all traffic laws, check my mirrors and blind spots and listen to any advice from Pax. Also, how can I look at my Pax's rating. Guess I should expect to get deactivated soon.

2. DB2448

DB2448

And now it went up on the app to 4.77 while on the website it says 4.73 what the flip is going on?!!

3. JLA

JLA

Driving:
    UberX
    First off this should be posted in ratings. Maybe a subset for just newbies.

4. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    It has always been the fault of the driver that there is:

1. traffic (even if it is Rush Hour)
    2. a fire
    3. a non-involved collsion
    4. a motorcade (you might not get too many, there, but they are everyday, here)
    5. a street closed by the police
    6. a malfunctioning traffic signal
    7. jaywalkers' slowing traffic
    8. gridlockers' piling into the intersection

.......the list goes o n...................

5. Optimus Uber

Optimus Uber

Driving:
    UberLUX
    Over analyzing it. You get rated on the price they pay and that's it. If they feel they overpaid, lower ranking, if someone else paid 5*, if they can't believe how cheap it is and feel they ducks you good 5*.

Has nothing to do with anything else. It's all about the money.

Btw, look at your rank after a few days. Many don't rank until the next time they use uber. Don't sweat the hourly changes.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015
    headtheball likes this.