Heat Wave this weekend---surge or bust?

U for Uber

If I don't get offered hourly guarantee, higher boost multiplier and/or surge is high enough, I'm definitely not going to drive this weekend. I've hit the B.O. lottery enough times on nice, regular 75 degree days.

Don't want a weekend's worth of sweaty asses soaking into the back seats. I don't care how revealing the girls will dress. :oopsies:

Chicago88

i won't drive day time hours on the weekend...the city crawls, way way way too much time driving sloppy wet pax to the beach - no thanks. I have cloth seats and they have wet asks and for what???? $3 ??? early morning before 9am, later evening after 8pm, quit by 11pm - I've never had a problem at those hours.

U for Uber

i won't drive day time hours on the weekend...the city crawls, way way way too much time driving sloppy wet pax to the beach - no thanks. I have cloth seats and they have wet asks and for what???? $3 ??? early morning before 9am, later evening after 8pm, quit by 11pm - I've never had a problem at those hours.
I have weekends off, so I have all day to drive but usually I've started at 10 or 11pm and that destroys any other time to drive. I'm ok with the bar scene. A lot better than the sandy beach goers and its not as hot outside. Midway always brings me downtown, then from 11pm-4am its always surging higher than the boost. $161 net in 5hours last Saturday. Haven't been online since then... "unfortunately".

WestBurbsMac

As a reference point, I had several riders yesterday say they would have walked, but not when it's this hot. If you want volume, it's a plus. If short rides piss you off, stay home.