Heads up

Ilovik

friend got deactivated from lax for cancellations, his rate never ever went above 10%, he never screened and so on
I have had weeks when mine was above 30% and never ever got even a warning, no clue how uber algorithm works

UberLaLa

friend got deactivated from lax for cancellations, his rate never ever went above 10%, he never screened and so on
I have had weeks when mine was above 30% and never ever got even a warning, no clue how uber algorithm works

It works like this for LAX:
  • Overall Cancellation Rate does not impact LAX
  • More than 50% of LAX Accepted Trips result in *Cancellations = Removal from LAX Trips
*This percentage includes Passenger Cancels

Ilovik

It works like this for LAX:
  • Overall Cancellation Rate does not impact LAX
  • More than 50% of LAX Accepted Trips result in *Cancellations = Removal from LAX Trips
*This percentage includes Passenger Cancels
He in total has less than probably 5 % lax cancels plus lax pax cancels

UberLaLa

He in total has less than probably 5 % lax cancels plus lax pax cancels

To be clear. If your friend Accepts 10 Trips a week at LAX, but only takes 4 of them...that would be a 60% LAX Cancellation Rate.

5% LAX Cancellation Rate would be Accepting 20 Trips and only Cancelling on 1 of those Trips.

Ilovik

To be clear. If your friend Accepts 10 Trips a week at LAX, but only takes 4 of them...that would be a 60% LAX Cancellation Rate.

5% LAX Cancellation Rate would be Accepting 20 Trips and only Cancelling on 1 of those Trips.
That is how he worked accept 20 and do 1 cancel tops

RUSSREED2.0

I got banned from Lax BUT can drive at every other airport. There dumb reason, oh it's because it's a federal airport and is more strict. I looked at the rep like he was a donkey because LAX has repeatedly told me, UBER has the authority to ban us, NOT THEM!

Once again lies from the ride sharing machine.

Ilovik

I got banned from Lax BUT can drive at every other airport. There dumb reason, oh it's because it's a federal airport and is more strict. I looked at the rep like he was a donkey because LAX has repeatedly told me, UBER has the authority to ban us, NOT THEM!

Once again lies from the ride sharing machine.
Did you try to get reactiveted ?