Head to the terminals message

UberCadi

Nope. Heck I swung by last night and got one with a queue of 16-24 mins. Have only seen 0-10 mins when that occurs. Got the ping right before I got to the Y in the road for the terminals.

Uberslaver

I'm waiting at bush right now and the que hasn't gone down at all. In fact it has gone up a couple minutes. Seeing planes land every few minutes not understanding this que today...

UberCadi

I'm waiting at bush right now and the que hasn't gone down at all. In fact it has gone up a couple minutes. Seeing planes land every few minutes not understanding this que today...
Well...I assume there are no cars leaving lot? But more coming in? I think people are using Uber less. Plus, there's no pattern in predicting Uber demand. We don't know how many people are on those planes. But, I'm guessing people are renting cars more. Gas is cheap.

Certainly Deactivation didn't happen from expired TNC's as there seems to be no less drivers around.

More Cowbell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was there about an hour ago, twas a strange q. Finally got my ping.... With no message.

Not complaining.... Ignored them anyway when I was getting them :confused: