• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Head Count For Nats Game Sunday Aug 13

yankdog

Still 50/50 sad to say. What's the ticket section plan? Nosebleeds then move I think if I recall

yankdog

I wouldn't bring my wife or girlfriend to this madness....

Seriously tho if my wife was in town I'd bring her. They already know we are mentally unstable due to the hours we work

Fast Times @ UBER

I'm out. Not a fan of being in large venues...with or without people. It is f'ed up, I know. Just something about it that triggers other crazy nonsense.

yankdog

Fine bring fried chicken to the Meetup. Dude, the folks I've met at meetups are top shelf. I get your silly point but a community of Brothers and Sisters who do this rideshare thing is a great thing to have. I reject your theory like I reject all Patriot fans.

Jo3030

Bought my ticket for section 408.
After fees and all that, it came out to be $11.87 from 8.50 (okay now I need to do 3 cancels!)
Y'all in or what?

Alidean

I'm unfortunately out for this. On call for the day job and got some pretty big projects around the house if I don't have calls come in