He thought the coronavirus was 'a fake crisis.' Then he contracted it (rideshare driver)

Asificarewhatyoudontthink

We were already in quarantine and taking steps nationally and locally to stop covid 19.

So your a bold face liar
Nope.
And here is why.
We have kept saying those numbers would happen without taking precautions BECAUSE people like you and ittybittypinkpax kept saying it was all an "over reaction" and "media hype".

The liars and deniers like you and lilpinkfroofroo kept, and continue, to imply or even directly state that it wouldn't and couldn't get that bad.

You still are saying these things.

BigRedDriver

Nope.
And here is why.
We have kept saying those numbers would happen without taking precautions BECAUSE people like you and ittybittypinkpax kept saying it was all an "over reaction" and "media hype".

The liars and deniers like you and lilpinkfroofroo kept, and continue, to imply or even directly state that it wouldn't and couldn't get that bad.

As if we think you care.

TheDevilisaParttimer

Nope.
And here is why.

Bro you made the statements while we were in quarantine your not wiggling out, you have been caught in a lie.

driverwoman

I washed my hands, distanced, and took precautions. No big gestures but I did stay home a lot more. I probably would have worked a public-facing essential job (though not rideshare) if I had one at the time.

I’m finding this an interesting opportunity to learn and reinvent, but this situation is pretty bad and I am feeling for the people who are suffering from illness, or from bad home life, or from lack of work, or from lack of opportunity.
I did all that but still got infected because of idiots out there who aren't taking precautions.