• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Having sex with customers...

u_no_me

I think the press, the authorities, and the court of public opinion would probably take the rider's word first, too.
Isn't that how it always works? But think of the great piece you could write to Letters to Penthouse! (at least those few of you who remember this great literary journal before it was crippled by the Internet.)

mp775

Powerful taxi lobby, and state law mandating a minimum one hour fare (similar to the regulation Cambridge, MA is trying to pass to kill ridesharing).

Oc_DriverX

Isn't that how it always works? But think of the great piece you could write to Letters to Penthouse! (at least those few of you who remember this great literary journal before it was crippled by the Internet.)
You are dating yourself with that reference. Besides, there were no pictures in the Letters to Penthouse, so no one today would take the time to actually read them.

u_no_me

You are dating yourself with that reference. Besides, there were no pictures in the Letters to Penthouse, so no one today would take the time to actually read them.
LOL, there were other pages for pics. The thrill was in the imagination, but you're right, imagination is too much work for today's overstimulated society.

UberSlaveATL

Sex is so freely accessible these days that it's not worth it whatsoever to mix the business of rideshare with a one night stand. Don't shyte where you eat.

Shea F. Kenny

Geeze, you people are stupid. Uber could care less who you're having sex with. THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. But, they know they WILL hear about it, eventually. So, the business policy is, deactivation for all drivers who receive a report about any sort of sexual anything. Uber would kill to know the identities of whisper. It's nothing more than a HUGE liability and I believe they have a genuine concern everyone on the platform. But, the true root of it all is, they don't want to hear about it or have to deal with it, in any way shape or form. EVER.

I have 9200 + trips and don't get all that much attention from women. And probably because I don't give them much. Heheh. However, I do get hints from time to time and one time a real hottie informed me she was out lookn for fun, and wasn't wearing any panties. So, now I had two additional route choices to make. One, raise my eyebrow slightly and give a wise and sagely nod, or ask if she was interested in a hot tub, mood lights, a lil booze and ordering in some eats. Thankfully for both of us, she interpreted my silence as a no go and kept herself busy with her phone. It took a couple of hours for me to get my head around the idea, she could have been setting me up, since Uber had recently been upgraded to, what was it? 80 billion or something? LOL I mean, really. She could have strolled into any bar, and within minutes found what she was supposedly looking for.............;-)

Attachments

Kalee

Just think of all the pax that are sitting in bodily fluids that has been excreted from people having intercourse on those seats.

Surely some of these vehicles wreak of dead tuna.

Hail Macbeth

1000 rides or so. I've been hit on 3, maybe 4 times by women. In each case I just wasn't really in the frame of mind. Being in a 'professional' capacity, it's hard to downshift to being a 'civilian.' It feels weird.