• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Having Lots of glitches with the app in LA this weekend anyone else?

Freshuberboyla

I have been having network issues, missing trips, trips glitching out halfway through the trip and showing up canceled, trips not showing up for certain hours, I am missing 2 hours of trips here and there throughout the day? Just weird stuff I have never seen in the last 3 months, anyone else getting these?

Freshuberboyla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same here I am missing all my big surge rides tonight :frown: bummer. Im sure they will fix it but it's nice to know, must just be really busy

iheartuber

This seems to happen when rider demand gets very high.

Funny... When they want to flood the supply of drivers they have no problem getting the app to work

But when the demand goes up the app gets weird.

Salvor Hardin

I did notice that one of my rides from the USC area near the shrine theater letting out was surging 2.7x

I took that trip from USC to past pasadena. It currently shows up as a non surge ride, and I explicitly checked whether it was a 2.7x surge WHILE giving the ride to make sure it was still active on that ride. Missing surge. All the other surges of the night seemed to work fine, those surge rides that last 2 minutes NEVER fail, but the 30 minute trip ride with longer distance at 2.7x? nope, THAT is the one that needs to not shot up properly.

fml

Freshuberboyla

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sure is nerve racking. Oh well I do have to say the customer service has been pretty quick and fair to make adjustments when there is problems and give me extra $ for cleaning fee's when pax leave a mess or spill. There has been a lot of little annoying problems though! One ride I drove from Pomona to Little tokyo and I could not end the trip, Spent an hour in traffic and when I let the pax out I tried to end the trip says network error. When I look at it in the partner app history is says canceled at 40 minutes and the trip shows a map of the deep blue sea around china or something... Attached pic

Attachments

Salvor Hardin

I wish there was a way to check acceptance rate % for the week, going for the guaranteed minimums for the week but remember several missed accepted rides due to connectivity issues and a few others where I just flat out missed something. I want to see if I am below 90%.

Gemgirlla

I have been having network issues, missing trips, trips glitching out halfway through the trip and showing up canceled, trips not showing up for certain hours, I am missing 2 hours of trips here and there throughout the day? Just weird stuff I have never seen in the last 3 months, anyone else getting these?
I was missing Select fares last night but they all showed up today. This used to happen all the time when it got really busy. It just hasn't been that busy in months so it hasn't happened.