Haven't seen it in writing yet, but heard it on the radio.

Rickos69

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll just shift my laundry day. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Post automatically merged:

I didn't see the strike time range anywhere.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

Me or Rickos?
I meant Rickos. Didn't you say you're about to be done with these gigs? I assume that means you are totally game.

It's gotta be dinner rush, I don't see any other viable impact. 6-10 would make sense.

Invisible

I’ll tell you if I strike after I get my $100 appreciation award.

I’m holding out to enjoy my summer w/ flex hours.

Some are saying all day, and some only saying a few hours. Problem is there are many threads on it, so I just follow main one.

This one says 12 hours starting at noon, and several articles I read say the same thing.

Last edited:

KK2929

---------
The times will vary per city. Los Angeles is 24 hours. Info on the founding groups Facebook page -- that group is named in the article on this thread.
I have been told that I am not allowed to promote another ride share group in UP. To bad because this group just might make great changes for drivers. Intelligent leaders, calm & logical approaches. IMO

Last edited:

BjRhodes

I'm up for it. Working my ass off 12 hours a day to only get about 90 to 120 dollars? Yeah, those are some poverty wages there. Screw what they think we actually are doing with our lives, work is work and needs to be properly compensated.

KK2929

I will put it on my schedule to drive this day, Maybe get more pings than I know what to do with!
---------------------
Thank you for the support. Unfortunately, drivers like yourself will benefit from the efforts of others.

KK2929

Uber drivers planning strike on May 8 to protest low pay and no benefits, in lieu of Uber IPO.
-----------------------------

A notice is on the website for the sponsoring group. Also, lists all the demands. Many more issues involved than the cut in the mileage that Uber just did.
Rideshare Drivers United --