Haven't drove in 3 months & Uber solidified my decision with their crappy bonus

Matthew Thomas

What was an even bigger slap in the face was the trash quests in A2 despite graduation going on. I hate screwber so effing much!!!! The only reason I drive for those pricks is because roadside assistance has been SUPER slow.

MssweetsA2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What was an even bigger slap in the face was the trash quests in A2 despite graduation going on. I hate screwber so effing much!!!! The only reason I drive for those pricks is because roadside assistance has been SUPER slow.
Yes, new drivers are excited about earning $25 now to take someone to DTW when we would make a minimum of $50 with a 2x surge. The Upfront pricing with Uber's weak +$1.50 is worthless on those long trips huh?! I could make $500 on a Sunday between 5am till noon taking peeps to the airport, good luck making even HALF of that now!

Matthew Thomas

Yes, new drivers are excited about earning $25 now to take someone to DTW when we would make a minimum of $50 with a 2x surge. The Upfront pricing with Uber's weak +$1.50 is worthless on those long trips huh?! I could make $500 on a Sunday between 5am till noon taking peeps to the airport, good luck making even HALF of that now!
Just wait till game day. Those trash surges will be useless on those long trips into the D that I used to get. It was awesome getting those $100 rides to Bloomfield Hills out of nowhere. Now it will be effing $46.50 which is TRASH!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Those flat rate surges are only good for short trips but for long trips......HELL NAW!!!!!!!!

Rose511

I agree but even when I started I QUICKLY saw the problem(s). Hopefully, they will too. Enjoy your evening! ?

Matthew Thomas

I have driven for screwber for over 5 years and watch the rates in every city get slashed repeatedly over time. My old market, Chicago was one of the first markets to have rates under $1/mile. That shit seriously pissed me off!!!! Screwber wants to get people to get off the bus and into my car which is why you have all these bummy paxholea who fraudulently report under the influence driving for free rides (happened to my a couple days ago). Lickily I was reactivated.

Rose511

I’ve been reported for being under the influence (don’t drink and never smoked a day in my life), abusive, reckless driving and more. It’s such a scam. Riders will say anything to get a free ride and Uber will listen to them without any PROOF. It really pissed me off too. I was reactivated within a day but it’s still a huge inconvenience and I still lost money. Passengers don’t care if they are putting your lively hood and source of income in serious jeopardy.

UofMDriver

I have driven for screwber for over 5 years and watch the rates in every city get slashed repeatedly over time. My old market, Chicago was one of the first markets to have rates under $1/mile. That shit seriously pissed me off!!!! Screwber wants to get people to get off the bus and into my car which is why you have all these bummy paxholea who fraudulently report under the influence driving for free rides (happened to my a couple days ago). Lickily I was reactivated.
Good days of driving for Uber is over. Rate cut , after rate cut. Who in their right minds , want to get a job , and get wages cut year after year. That certainly doesn't motivate me.

Matthew Thomas

Good days of driving for Uber is over. Rate cut , after rate cut. Who in their right minds , want to get a job , and get wages cut year after year. That certainly doesn't motivate me.
I am about to sign on to more motor clubs to get more roadside calls. Screwber can blow balls.