Have you opened a business transaction account for UBER

Have you opened a business transaction account for UBER so that the earnings and spending for your business can be tracked easily? This would come handy at TAX times ans also in GST.

Could you recommend me a good bank as well?

Thanks

RoboRider

Ubank have a good online account. Can have a transaction account linked to debit card and a high interest savings account. Can also set an auto sweep up to keep anything above a specified limit in the savings. Think savings rate is 2.55% at the moment as long as you deposit $500 each month

Account has to be in personal rather than pay Ltd name but most people are sole traders so that is fine

RoboRider

Bankwest lets you open an account for a pty ltd if that is what you are after. Also does individual accounts but not sure if the interest rates are as good.

If it is pty ltd you are after could also look at rabodirect/rabobank - I have a business account with them and with bankwest

WestSydGuy

Just use a normal account for Uber, it’s the same as a business account in all but name. Suncorp bank has a free transaction account. ING and BankWest are also good options. Up bank is awesome for getting an account up and running right away, up.com.au this would be my choice.