Have you had a passengers pee next to your car?

#professoruber

thats disgusting...

i have had dudes pee just outside the car after needing to be pull over just in the nick of time.
This is not different than a dude pissing. Females just have to squat and wipe. I treat all my passengers equally. The funniest was a soon to be ex wife of a Dallas Cowboy's player and her friend realized that my dash cam was catching it all. I didn't care, it was a 4x XL surge that was paying about 80 cents per minute.

DougTheUberDriver

This is not different than a dude pissing. Females just have to squat and wipe. I treat all my passengers equally. The funniest was a soon to be ex wife of a Dallas Cowboy's player and her friend realized that my dash cam was catching it all. I didn't care, it was a 4x XL surge that was paying about 80 cents per minute.

no, its definitely worse haha

i saw old ladies taking craps in the streets when i traveled to europe once. that convinced me enough that we're on the right side of the ocean

Seamus

Not uncommon on the drunk shift, have had both male and female peeing on the shoulder of the road next to my car. Vomiting too for that matter. A dump would be a different matter. I would have to figure out something before letting dirty ass pants back into my car. They would have to wrap their pants with their jacket or ride on the roof!

The Texan

Oh course I have, between my car doors, but never where a rider can see.
I haven't had to pull over yet for a 'pee break'- yet!

But, It's better than them peeing IN the vehicle? No?

Trafficat

I've had them pee next to my car and also inside of my car.

It hasn't happened to me yet but I'd be pretty apprehensive about it. I've seen enough drunk gals pee in my day and it wasn't a pretty scene. Pee all over their legs and shoes, some falling flat on their ass in their own puddle.... I don't think I'd want that shit in my car.

Carry a towel to put down on the seat if needed.